My husband and I stayed at the Sandals on St. Lucia. There are 3 resorts and each offers a little variety. You may eat or visit at any of the three. Our neighbors had rented a villa with chef service so we were able to compare the two. I think we came out ahead. This resort is beautiful, the food was delicious and the drinks plentiful with top shelf brands. There was plenty to do and we took advantage of it.
It is a bit pricey, but it was really good. We ate right on the beach one night and visited another Sandals resort for lobster on another. That resort was geared more towards older couples and we met a retired sea captain and his wife and talked all night long. Great vacation.
We even bore witness to a young couple that held their wedding there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries