“Great, organized, SAFE tour with Yellowbird!”
Review of Cosol Tours

Cosol Tours
Ranked #3 of 60 Tours in Castries
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were a group of 9 (4 adults, 5 kids ages 8-17). Booked tour about a month in advance via email (Cosol's communication was great). We were lucky to have Yellow Bird as our guide - and all of the previous reviewers were correct - he was awesome. The tour was very well organized and most importantly, we always felt SAFE! Unfortunately, it was a rainy day (one of the first in weeks, I think) - and Yellow Bird was actually apologetic about it - which of course wasn't necessary b/c who can control the weather? : ) We made the most of it and had a great time anyway! I'm not going to repeat all of the great things mentioned in other reviews - just read them - they are accurate! The only part of the tour that I would change was the snorkeling. The part of the beach that snorkeling is allowed was VERY rocky. I tried to walk down, but my feet were getting so cut up on the rocks, that I had to give up. Some of the others in my group braved the rocks and made it out - all said the snorkeling was excellent, so I was bummed to miss out. Perhaps they should suggest ahead of that people bring water shoes, so they are not disappointed. There is a very small space where the Cosol tours are allowed, and since it was raining, there wasn't much else to do except take cover under the few trees. There is a resort on the beach, and while we were allowed over there for swimming, we couldn't use the chairs. Other than that, it was a great day. Yellow Bird took great care of us and made sure we experienced everything. One of our favorite little details was when he pulled over on the side of the road to show us a "magic plant" VERY cool!! Thank you Cosol tours and especially Yellow Bird!

1  Thank jillmmax
in 29 reviews
"jalousie beach"
in 87 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have stayed in St Lucia previously but not seen all the island has to offer. This time I was on a cruise so I only had one day to spend to see more of the island which I certainly did with this tour. Sam, our excellent driver, managed to pack in so much but it didn't seemed rushed at all. We stopped at many places for the right amount of time and always had the opportunity for photos and drinks from the cool box. The breakfast was well organised and we sampled many local foods. There was a water taxi to the beach stop and you could hire snorkelling gear from them - well worth it as there were plenty of fish to spot. I would thoroughly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were so LUCKY to find the information for this tour company, on-line, before our second trip to beatiful St. Lucia... Yes as instructed, the TOUR GUIDE, WAS ON TIME, OUTSIDE THE SHIP PORT, JUST A FEW STEPS. VERY ORGANIZED TEAM, WE WHERE SO CONFIDENT JUST AS WE SAW THEM ORGANIZED FOR THE BUSSES.
his trip was AMAZING... Yellow Bird took us everywhere in the organized trip, exactly as planned. Every thing included, we tasted many delicious tropical fruits, we had many stops to take pictures, get out, snorkleing, the mud baths, the beach it was just so incredible and enjoyable. Yellow bird told us all about the Island, and so many different stories about the Cosol Tours how they started the Company with his brother... I just do not have enough words, we felt so Lucky to have met this people. We had a great group. We were with them on March 23, 2018. We are a couple, one person is physically challenged, use a cane, and I am so happy, because these people cared for me, and helped me through... no obstacles, only all encouragement and moving really good with Yellow Bird. On our way to the Hotel, to swimm near the Pitons, we had to get off the little boat that took us to the beach, just near the Pitons... they helped me get off, no sweat... swemming near the Pitons... was just a Dream Come True for us... THIS TRIP I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS 100 + PERCENT... We had done a Tour with a Cruise Line before, few years back... nothing like this Vacation with Cosol... COSOL IS AN AMAZING COMPANY, AND AMAZING PEOPLE. I ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU GO WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID... THANK YOU YELLOW BIRD. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT WE TOOK A TOUR IN BARBADOS... AND WE HAD A YELLOW BIRD AROUND OUR BUS ALL THE TIME... WE TOOK PICTURES OF HIM, HE WAS NEAR THE REAR VIEW MIRROR, WERE MY HUSBAND WAS SEATING, AS THE CO-PILOT... THE YELLOW BIRD STAYED AROUND... WE THOUGH ABOUT YOU ALL DURING OUR VACATION, WE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY, ALL YOUR STORIES, AND ALL THE HISTORY YOU SHARED WITH US... WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS SPECIAL TRIP... WISHING YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MANY MORE HAPPY MOMENTS... CBF2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our driver Baptist was the absolute best. He's a great guy, willing to go the extra mile and makes sure the day is full end to end. My favorite tour of the trip, I would book with them again in a heartbeat. Baptist, hope you liked our photos!!!