All reviews la plage boutique hotel st barths eden rock perfect location great bar beautiful weather the entire staff wait staff wonderful restaurant planes take off and land laid back atmosphere garden room clear water our honeymoon fun to watch feet in the sand
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Service was good but a little ‘unfriendly’. I am a very friendly person myself, so sometimes I try not to judge too hard if people don’t engage immediately... but it’s the service business, right?! We paid for chairs, and also lounged at a table close to the bar. Not many people around. We enjoyed the bar swings. Later we descided to have lunch... The steak we had actually was very thin and we weren’t impressed. However, the tuna sashimi was perfect! We ordered a second. Pina coloadas were so fresh and delicious. The place was clean, and I felt taken care of. Great day.. won’t knock em for the steak. 5 starssss !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Medstudtravel
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Girls trip was so relaxing and beautiful at Pearl Beach hotel even during hurricane Isaac! Owner and employees were amazing and did their very best to accommodate our every need. I would go back TOMORROW if possible;) Thank you for a perfect vacation Pearl Beach!

Room Tip: enjoy the awesome breakfast daily!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018

First of all what a great location. Close to all and on one of the best beaches on the island. Our room was super clean, well maintained, amazing views and steps from the ocean. Most importantly the staff is simply amazing. They greeted me with a glass of champagne and from there they set the tone for the whole stay. Everyone who works at the hotel really loves there job as they are always happy to help you and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Highly recommend this place and plan to come back. BTW the airport is super close - but its not an inconvenience in terms of noise. Its actually very cool seeing planes take off and land and they are not loud at all.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Pearl was incredible. The staff made us feel welcomed from the moment we arrived and throughout our stay. Whether it was making dinner reservations (Bonito and Tamarin highly recommended) with Julia and front desk staff, or renting a scooter (I don’t recommend- crazy out there and roads are tight and hilly), or grabbing a nice cocktail at the bar from Julian or Teddy, this team really accommodated. I can’t leave out the hostess/server at breakfast as well. The lunch scene is pretty cool at this place only has 14 rooms but is a destination for folks on the island. The rooms are cozy but very clean. We had one of the 2 ocean views which I recommend. Of course, the beach and water were beautiful. It also doesn’t hurt having cool little planes flying by during the day as the hotel is right next to the airport. Thanks to the crew at Pearl and we hope to see you again soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The funnest beach bar to go day drinking, the staff definitely made our trip unforgettable! Do not leave St Barths without meeting our favorite bartenders Alex and Julius! Can’t wait to go back! Try a shot of their island rum!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends