All reviews sand bar eden rock nikki beach st barths beach boys villa rental top notch beach house every aspect beach service juice bar beautiful hotel every morning over the top beautiful beach low season lounge chairs
Reviewed 30 May 2016

This resort is lovely. We have been to St Barths many times but never stayed at Eden Rock. The staff is over the top accommodating, kind and thoughtful. Every detail you could imagine is already taken care of and should you have a request or need assistance, anyone is more than happy to assist. The food in all the restaurant areas was delicious and different from one another. We enjoyed our room very much - close to everything, yet quiet and comfortable. The location of the resort is in walking distance to shops and other restaurants. We've already planned our next stay and cant wait to go back!

Room tip: The garden cottages are only steps to the restaurant and beach but very quiet and secluded once you were inside.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jenamills
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Eden Rock - St Barths, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear jenamills,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your first experience with us at Eden Rock - St Barths.

All Eden Rock Team was delighted to have you and take you to the moon.

Thank you so much for describing so well our beautiful location and environment with the convenient shopping area and restaurants.

I am pleased to read that our Garden Cottages suited you perfectly with their perfection location and amenities.

Finally thank you for mentionning the staff and their assets as it is exactly the way we like to make a difference.

Until next time, we are looking forward to your return,

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Incredible, perfect and exceeded our expectations. This is our first time at Eden Rock and we will be back. This place is now in my top three along with Four Seasons on the Big Island and the St. Regis in Florence. The lobster salad for lunch. Yes, every day...

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank John T
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Eden Rock - St Barths, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear John T

What a treat! Top three! Thank you so much for this exciting comment about your first stay at Eden Rock - St Barths.

I am delighed to read that your expectations were exceeded and all our Team will be looking forward to your return in order to reach the first pole position.

Until then,

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

The staff is incredibly kind and very personable. All of the food is outstanding. Morning breakfasts we would meet at the Sand Bar to discuss plans for the day. You can walk to Nikki beach or in the town of St. jean for shopping and other restaurants. Will definitely return!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cat1512

Dear cat1512,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Eden Rock - St Barths.

It was our pleasure to have you with us with your family and thank you for pointing out the highlights of your stay.
Our staff and especially our Chef, Eric Desbordes, was delighed to read your comments and will look forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We stayed in several rooms due to last minute booking and the availability and the regular room and the Jasmin and James suites were fantastic. They are the coolest, yet luxurious rooms. The property, service, beach, food and overall experience were all excellent and I highly recommend it!

Room tip: Go for the suites--they're incredible!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Garrett B
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Eden Rock - St Barths, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Garrett B

Thank you for this great review and having been such an easy going guests moving from accomodation to another!

It was a true pleasure to welcome you at Eden Rock - St Barths and I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share this first (not last!) experience with us. Also for highlighting the cool luxe of our accomodations, the service and the food.

All Eden Rock Team is looking forward to your next trip,

Until then

Reviewed 19 May 2016

The moment my wife and I landed in St. Barts, we were pleasantly surprised that the hotel sent a driver to come pick us up (we did not reserve for transportation as we've rented a car). Our suitcase did not make it on the flight, but the driver told us not to worry, he'll get our bags for us.

We've been to many high-end / leading hotels around the world and I must say that the staffs in Eden Rock is perhaps one of the best, if not the best. They know their guests on a first/last name basis and they genuinely do everything they can to make the guests' stay enjoyable. If I can use one word to summarize the staff, it would be "proactive".

The hotel itself is a boutique hotel ... it's rather small in comparison to other hotels in the island (they have around 30+ rooms), but it's very intimate and charming with a gorgeous view. The restaurant "On the Rock" offers a stunning view with absolutely delicious French cuisine. The beach has fine white sand with a perfect length for you to enjoy a leisurely stroll. It's truly a place you go to relax. Although we rented a car, my wife and I didn't leave the hotel as much as we had initially thought.

Note, that this hotel does not have a pool. It didn't really matter for my wife and I as we're not really the type of people that drink cocktails and lounge around pool. However, it may be relevant information for those who enjoy having a hotel pool or to those who have young children.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LFL730

Dear Sam L

Thank you so much for your review and for pointing out so many usefull and great assets of Eden Rock - St Barths.

It was our true pleasure to welcome you and I am delighted to read that the magic happened for your wife and you.

It is very important for our Teams to pamper you from the very first steps on the island and to handle every single detail of your stay amongst us. You have become a member of our Guest & Friend Family and it is why it was so easy to remember your name and use it naturally!

Thank you very much also for pointing out the amazing location we have with this beautiful rock overlooking the ocean and offering access to our On The Rock dinner restaurant. Not to forget the gorgeousness of our St Jean Beach well protected and for our guests to enjoy.

Finally thank you for pointing out the fact that we do not have a pool on property as we figured we had the most marvelous natural pool just ahead. It is a very good point to inform the families though and for your information, some of our Suites on the rock and some of our Suites and Villas on the beach side have their own pool and/or jacuzzi to enjoy.

Until we have the pleasure of welcoming you back,