All reviews queens garden tree house hot tub living room open air our honeymoon very special place lounge area world class exceeded expectations outdoor bar tiny island beautiful property magical place views are spectacular island experience the entire island
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed at this hotel after reviewing the reviews and photos. Requested a room with AC. The room given did not have an AC. The Wifi does not work properly and no TV. The Spa was not available. The hinges in the windows broken and glass was missing from windows. The owners dog bark all night if the owners are not at home. The room is not clean properly and the supplies shown in the photos are lacking. They advertise prices for rooms with meals and they fail to come through. My first night meal was $215.00. Looked at my booking and stated $35.00 per person. They close the restaurant without telling the customers and will pay for a taxi for the high end restaurant owned by the same owner. The staff is friendly. The owner who also works there will not say sorry or tells you that what is advertised is an error. In addition, the toilet paper cannot be flushed in the toilet it has to be disposed in a trash can.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank a d
Claire V, Eigenaar at Queen's Gardens Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

We have never once responded to any of our reviews on Trip advisor because we believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but reading this review I just have to respond. I'm truly very sad that you were not happy with your stay with us even though we did everything in our power to meet your requests from fruit in the room, to an upgrade to our Queen's suite to your dietary needs that were met every meal. We dont offer rooms with A/C so to be disappointed with not having one is outrageous. We don't leave our dogs on site at night so you may have heard a dog down the street but surely not ours. We don't offer $35 per person meals and don't advertise such either. A 3-course dinner for three persons with beverages can indeed run up to $215 which is exactly what you had.We didn't close our restaurant while you were staying with us and YES we do own another restaurant but its surely not more expensive than our on site restaurant. You were offered to go their with a transfer paid for by us because we like to recommend this wonderful place. Our rooms are properly cleaned by professionals.Our Wifi works more then fine. The only thing I can agree with is the television. Indeed after the passing of two major hurricanes we are still in the need of fixing that. We do not pretend to be something we are not but I can not apologize for something that we don't advertise. Spa services are surely available upon request but you never once inquired and indeed you may not flush toilet paper, welcome to island life.
Again I'm sorry that your expectations were not met but its very hurtful to write things for the world to read that are plain out not true.
We wish your daughter much succes with her studies here on Saba and we hope she will enjoy island life.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I am writing this review while still at the Queen's Garden because these are special people and they deserve instant recognition! I chose Queen's Garden simply because the dive shop here, Sea Saba, recommended them. It looked great and I am here for the diving so no big deal. WELL, this place is a big deal! Claire and her staff run a very unique and impressive facility and I am very pleased with being here. Doco met my on arrival Tuesday, checked me in, took my bags to my room and soon was also pouring me a drink at the bar. All with awesome enthusiasm.

The Queen's Suite is fantastic! Full living room, bedroom and bath are everything one would expect from a quality resort.

The view is phenomenal and the taxi service is prompt and courteous. It's a very short and exhilarating drive to Sea Saba and the diving is awesome as well. I'll save that for my Sea Saba review.

All in all, this was a great selection and I'd highly recommend the Queen's Garden to anyone looking for peace and tranquility AND some awesome diving as well.

Room Tip: Be prepared for tranquility !!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Manny1836

We are so grateful and happy to read this wonderful review after just having received a very disappointing one consisting of false statements and sad observations. It's such a pleasure having you as our guest and we wish you a couple more relaxing and tranquil nights with us as well as more great diving.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of staying six nights in this beautiful and unique hotel. The views from our enormous suite, the bar, pool and restaurant are stunning. The owner Claire and staff Duco and Harry were so warm, friendly and personable that now that we are at home I find myself missing them. The food exceeded expectations as did our in room open air jacuzzi. I still have a smile on my face. We will be back. Ann

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in April to attend our son's graduation from the Saba University School of Medicine. The proprietor Claire is a terrific host and made us feel as if we were staying with family. Our room had a beautiful view of the Bottom and the water beyond. Food is first class and the bar service is out of this world. Special kudos to Duco who took us on a gin journey during our stay. If visiting the island I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The room was great with a private jacuzzi. The view was beautiful. The owner and employees are warm and you feel as home ! The food are great and the must is the breakfast. Finally the cherry of the cake is the bar with original and delightful gin tonic.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo