Hotel La Pagerie(Trois-Ilets)
Hotel Le Panoramic(Trois-Ilets)
US$ 136
US$ 102
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 99
Hotel Bambou(Trois-Ilets)
US$ 180
US$ 162
  • Pool
Carayou Hotel & Spa(Trois-Ilets)
US$ 192
US$ 142
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Melissa(Trois-Ilets)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Prepaid hotel for two nights through Expedia. My flights were cancelled from Barbados to Martinique and the hotel charged 100% cancellation for two nights. Don't pre-book this hotel! I now have also have a bad taste for Martinique (no longer have any interest in going there). People don't realize how first impressions are made and the impact it has on tourist destinations.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank icewince
Nina T, Gérant at Courbaril Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Dalia
We are really sorry for your anger and disappointment. our hotel is the last partner in the booking process. Your flight has been cancelled, Expedia seller policy is not refunding the cancellation... We applied the procedure of our partnership with Expedia, the morning of your arrival date. We do not have any information about your payment, as you paid to Expedia. But, by mail, we did propose to postpone your stay and asked you to discuss with Expedia, your seller. We'll write properly on our hotel webpage on Expedia site, the cancellation policy as obviously is not clear enough for the customer. We hope that Expedia Customer Service will refund you for your stay.
For all customers, please take the time to read all the conditions of your booking on line, when you do not have any direct relationship with the hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

It started allready quite bad for me, as I asked the hotel thrue mail if they could send me a taxi. After I they told me, there would be a taxi waiting for me, I was very disapointed, when I had to get one myself.(it is very expensive-60€!)
When I arrived, it was about 11h, they told me I couldnt get in earlier as 16h, which I knew but I was hoping I could get in before. I was able to leave my bag though.

Well, my room was okay-for my opinion it could have been much cleaner. some work should be done in the shower and escpecially the fridge!! Very dirty and broken!!
I was a bit shocked as I had to do everything by myself, like cleaning and changing the bed, but I guess it is okay for the money-for Martinique. But the staff could really smile a little more and try to be nice even if somebody doesnt speak French! And they could be more quite in the morning as they have guests. Shouting and talking around 7/8h in the morning allready... And starting woodcutting and simillar early in the morning?? They could have told that atleast.

The location was very nice, as the beach is just a few steps from all the rooms. And you here the sea feom the room. To me it seemed very quite around the area, but can also be very nice if you want a quite vacation:) and the boat also leaving right from the beach to Fort-de-France. But if you have no car, you'll be stuck in the evening-but thats the island live:))

To be honest, I would not choose the hotel again, cause I didnt feel welcome at all as a non French speaker!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Maru M
Nina T, Manager at Courbaril Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Hello Switzerland, hope you get well back home. We are so sorry if you felt misunderstood at the Courbaril Village by our staff, because you do not speak French. You have to know that unfortunately French people are not comfortable with others tongues, even English, as our system is not well adapted for learning them. We know it's quite different in your countries where you speak at least: German, English, Italian or French. For you, it's normal. Not for us. That's maybe why you noticed different points on your comment: taxi price: quite normal for a public day. Accommodation not ready at your arrival day: on High Season, customers leave up to 11 AM, then we clean for the next customer arriving in the afternoon. According to your comment, you should have thought that we are a classical hotel, but we are a residence when our customers are in total autonomy. But our staff is available every day for all our customers, as we talked to you in German to make you more comfortable to speak with. You did not tell us about your difficulties during your stay. And that's true on a island, without a car, you go nowhere, even more at night. And it's also true that people begins to work early in the morning because of the high temperature during the day. Concerning the devices in the room, some are a little bit old, not enough modern for our customers but we try every season to modernize our accommodations on the seaside. Are you sure you won't come back? kind regards

Reviewed 12 March 2016

We arrived in Martinique at night. The hotel is about 30 minutes away from the airport but it was off of the main road. The sign for the hotel was hidden behind a branch and we passed it a couple of times. If you can, book one of the bungalows and not a studio room. We were able to switch rooms the first night as they were the same price. The receptionist was very helpful. The bed was hard and thin, but that was the only bad thing we have to say about the room. The wifi is very slow inside of the room, but decent outside. There are great restaurants right next door to the hotel. Our favorite was right across the street. There is a ferry that will take you into Fort-de-France for 7euro round trip that goes every 15-20 minutes, the last trip is at 1800 so plan accordingly. Over all, it was an excellent location, you wouldnt have to leave the immediate areas if you didn't want to. If you are traveling to Martinique, know French, or go with someone who can translate.

Room Tip: Choose a bungalow
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phillip S
Nina T, Gérant at Courbaril Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Hello America and thanks for your positive comments. Yes bungalows and studios are at the same price as customers can choice between an independant accommodation on sea view or in the park, or a studio in the residence like an hotel. All the services on the spot can provide a great Holiday time to any tourist coming in Martinique and without a car: ferry, buses... We do apologize for our "bad" or "none" English speaking. It's a french gap! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Do not hesitate to come back again. Best regards

Reviewed 3 March 2016

e felt that we dropped straight into Martinique life, with our little tiled air-conditioned hut almost on the beach, the noise of the waves, tree frogs, sometimes lovesick cats and French rap music. Our little bungalow was clean and pretty, part of a group clumped on the edge of L'Anse a L'Ane beach. We heard the ferry toot before departing for FDF every half hour *. A charming Kreole K Fe was one minute away for breakfast and/or lunch, or visit the 8 to 8 super market, if you wanted to "DIY", as our neighbors from Brittany did. On the beach, a selection of restaurants, a game of petanque, but only a few palm trees for shade. Try the peanut or coconut icecream- delicious. The view at night of the capital's lights is breathtaking across the bay. Very friendly reception staff and we had no trouble with WIFI. Knowledge of French is very helpful...only one other American couple did we meet! The Island geography is dramatic with Mt Pele towering at the north end over the old colonial capital, St. Pierre where only one man survived the eruption in 1902 (almost 30,000 were incinerated), fabulous Atlantic beaches on the Caravelle peninsula, fertile valleys in the center, and a fascinating history as the birthplace of Josephine Bonaparte with colonial plantations, sugar mills and rum distilleries, plus the breathtaking Balata gardens. Helpful to have a car and be accustomed to roundabouts (traffic circles)-they work! Go on a half day boat ride round the south coast and hear the story of the Diamond Rock, swim with turtles and explore bat caves. There are extensive hiking trails all over the island in the national preserves, Elsewhere zoning would appear to be non existent. Courbaril (the name of a tree with double leaves) provides clean towels and linens every few days and we managed to make the little bars of soap last. It was a reasonable and very enjoyable vacation...no mosquitos (net at night) or ants, and the kitchen had the basic necessities, though tiny coffee cups - even the cafe "elonge" in the K Fe was about two swallows. Good idea to take a few supplies like beach towels, etc. Bonvoyage et vive la France.

Room Tip: Ask for a view...not good to be at the very back as you will be next to the 8=8 supermarket
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 817Blimey
Nina T, Gérant at Courbaril Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

We thank you so much for your large and precise description of our beautiful island. You did take our french "kreol" spirit. We do appreciate your comment on our Residence and the services provided by our team and the commodities in the spot. Do not hesitate to come back and take your friends with you. With our kind regards

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We start our holidays in Martinique in court ail hotel.
Location next to beach perfect but room and view from balcony
look...
You have to check before you book what room they will give you and don't expect cleaning every day this is camping in my rating.
good luck

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dr-M213

We're sorry for your disappointment on our residence on the seaside. You seemed to expect something else for your accommodation. It depends on the night price you're ready to pay. As you booked a room for less than 50€ per night... Before booking, please just take time to have a look on our establishment as we are a Residence not a hotel with room service. Our customers are in perfect autonomy during their stay. The rooms are fully equipped for breakfast, air-conditioning, separate bathroom and a little balcony not always on the sea view. We do propose other type of accommodation where you can cook, or with the sea view, but it's just a question of price. We do hope you have appreciated your stay in Martinique. Best regards