“Absolutely incredible!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alicia H
“Absolutely incredible!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My husband and I went to Vieques and stayed at Las Piedras for our honeymoon. This place exceeded all our expectations. The views are expansive and breathtaking. You can't get any closer to the water than this property does. The master bedroom has beautiful sunrise and ocean views. The pool is private with an amazing view over looking the ocean. The amenities are top notch. I cooked some meals and had everything I needed to prepare them. The house also included beach chairs, towels, snorkel gear, coolers, etc. This house is a very roomy three story private gated home. We felt safe and comfortable during our stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kate S
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The pictures can't say enough! Every room looks out onto the ocean, every detail has been considered and brought to life, and every person has the space to have a personal experience. I wondered if this might be a "too good to be true" place to vacation, but it surpassed all of my expectations! My daughters loved being on the beach and my parents loved being in the pool with the ocean so near. We snorkeled, we swam, we collected shells and seaglass, we walked the neighborhood and the beach. We slept in wonderfully large, comfortable, clean beds and cooked in a very well stocked kitchen. We felt so fortunate to have such a magnificent place to call home and share. Every aspect of our experience with this rental was conducted with grace-from signing rental agreements to being picked up and delivered to the house. It felt like the welcome mat had been laid out just for us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having my kids roll out of bed at sunrise and hit the beach with me.
Liked least: I regret we didn't get a chance to use the outside shower!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing