Bravo Beach Hotel
Villa Coral Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 174
SeaGate Hotel(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Casa de Tortuga(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 114
El Blok Hotel(Esperanza)
US$ 195
US$ 176
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Acacia Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Esperanza Inn(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Vieques Good Vibe House(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 63
Hotels.com
The Lazy Hostel(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 70
The Vieques Guesthouse(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
Hacienda Tamarindo(Isla de Vieques)
US$ 219
All reviewscasa rojahonor barhard boiled eggsgarden poolbeach chairscontinental breakfastocean view roomprivate yardfresh fruitocean sidehotel is locatedisabel iiferry dockresidential neighborhoodfirst floorevery morningright direction
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This is the best! This is the greatest little hotel! We stayed here for 2 weeks and loved it! The view of the beach, through the palm trees and over the pool, is breath taking. The pool is about 16 yards long so my wife was able to swim laps. The sound of the surf is calming. The best rooms are the 2nd floor ocean view rooms. The grounds are very nice and comfortable. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. There is a Bar-B-Q next to the 2nd pool, close to the honor bar, which is a very nice perk. There is snorkel gear, ice chests of various sizes, and beach chairs available for borrowing at no charge.
The free breakfast is minimal but nice. Fresh tropical fruit, warm hard boiled eggs, cereal, toast and coffee. There are no microwaves in the rooms, but there is one available in the breakfast area. The rooms have a small fridge and a safe. No coffee maker. Although when I asked for one it was immediately provided. They lock up the breakfast area at night, so limited access to the microwave.
This hotel is in a neighborhood on the edge of Isabel Segunda, the largest town on the island. It is a 10 minute walk to town. In another 10 minutes you can be at the other end of town, or at Glass Beach, which has limited parking. There are so many great restaurants in Isabel Segunda, all within walking distance of the hotel. If you rent a jeep there is plenty of parking at the hotel.
We stayed in a 2nd floor ocean view room with a small balcony. The room was comfortable and the balcony with a table and 2 chairs was nice.
This is not the W. This is a small hotel emersed in the local community. If you want a very nice place to stay that feels like you are part of the local culture, then the Bravo Beach Hotel is the best.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 9 May 2016

There is nothing wrong about this Hotel, but it is more a Hostel than a Hotel. I wouldn't come back if I would have the chance.The breakfast is also ok. The only convenient thing is that it is close to the town.

Room Tip: Get the room upstairs facing the sea, they are the best ones and it is incredible to wake up viewing the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Esther M
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

This little boutique hotel has everything you want for a romantic getaway. It's "special" more than fancy and the owner is willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you're satisfied, happy and comfortable. Breakfast is way more than continental...its fresh and fruity and completely different than anything we've experienced in the Caribbean. The raisin toast - all the breads in fact - are fresh and the coffee is delicious.
The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The beds are new and are extremely comfortable. The linens are very clean and fresh and there are more than enough for a couple or even a family. The bathrooms actually have shampoo conditioner and body wash so you don't even have to bring your own. That was an unexpected treat.

The view from any of the waterfront rooms are breathtaking and there are 2 sparkling pools that we took full advantage of. We stayed for 8 nights and enjoyed every single one.

The innkeepers constantly check on us and the staff was warm and friendly. There is so much to see and do it's often difficult to figure out what you're going to do but the staff was very helpful about helping us decide which tours and which restaurants were the best for our taste and budget

Loved it. Can't wait to come back!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xpress I
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I chose this island and hotel to have a short getaway. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the hotel was a little dated on the outside, Pool deck mostly. But I do have to say the rooms were beautiful and comfortable on the inside! Very clean. And the guys were always working on the outside- so I think it was more in the process of being redone.
The gal working the front is AMAZING! Super nice- super patient - and VERY HELPFUL! The complimentary breakfast was perfect- coffee- fruit.... All we needed! I would for sure recommend this hotel! The customer service and the clean room is all that matters! And just for the record- the pool is clean. Thank you for making our first visit to the island a beautiful stay!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been coming to Puerto Rico for many years. It is such a beautiful island. Over the years I learned about Culebra and Vieques. I've made it to Culebra to see the beautiful Flamenco Beach, but really didn't know much about Vieques. Well, I can check that off the bucket list. I think I have a new favorite island of PR!! The main reason is due to the hotel we chose; Bravo Beach Hotel. Our adventure began taking the ferry over to Vieques from Fajardo. Easy and only $2 each way. We were advised the ferry lines can get long, but if you take a ferry during the week, it wasn't bad at all. After about 1/12 hours, the ferry arrived on Vieques. We asked where the hotel was. No one knew!! But, a nice taxi driver showed us the way and once we got to the hotel it was literally "up the road and to the left". After checking in, Nasha helped us get a feel for the hotel. She gave us a nice tour of the hotel facilities and all the amenities. A free continental breakfast and honor bar were really nice amenities!! We were booked in a 2 bedroom/ 2 full bath suite. It was amazing and perfect! We had a full kitchen (microwave/no stove), dining room, living room, patio space, small green lawn and access to the beach right outside the back patio. They also had 2 pools to cool off and relax. One pool had great views of the ocean. Felt like I was in an infinity pool! The other great feature of the hotel was having all the beach and pool items on property. They had noodles and floating devices for the pool at no extra cost. We also were able to use beach chairs, coolers, etc to take to the beautiful beaches on Vieques. We went to Red Beach/ Caracas Beach....stunning! It was only about a 20 minute taxi ride from the hotel and round trip cost was $30 + tip. The hotel helped us book the taxi and also helped us get around the island to find local spots, grocery store, etc. The hotel is located on a quiet side of the island. We visited Al's Mar Azul bar and Jolene's close by. They are great! Have a Pain Killer or Bloody Mary at All's....they were so yummy!! There is a more lively side of the island called Esparanza. Be sure to get over to that side of the island. We met the guy who was running for Mayor of Vieques! A lot of Americans there! We really enjoyed calling Bravo Beach Hotel our home for 4 days. The service, amenities and pure hospitality was amazing! I know I'll be back again to visit my new favorite island and hotel in Puerto Rico! THANK YOU to the owners and staff for making this one of my best vacations!!

Room Tip: I suggest booking Room 7. It has 2 rooms with King beds, 2 full baths and a pull out sofa. You can sleep at least 6 comfortably.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends