“Perfect sunset restaurant on Vieques Island.”
Review of Ocean View Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Ocean View Bar & Grill
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Description: Located in the Ocean View Hotel, on the water-front in Isabelle II on the island of Vieques, PR. Just up from the Ferry. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Tuesday - Saturday. Sunday Brunch 8:00 - 1:00. Disco 9:00 pm - Close Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Closed Monday.
Reviewed 8 November 2016

The view is wonderful and the staff is super sweet and friendly. My mother and I arrived early but they were so sweet to my 83 year old Mom. They helped her up the stairs and let us sit early so we enjoyed the sunset and my mother was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Thanks to Ocean View for being so nice and considerate. You made my mother feel welcome and relaxed. What more can a daughter ask for? Of course, she also enjoyed the churrasco and I loved the paella! And thank you for helping her down the stairs and into the car while it was raining. Very much appreciate the kindness.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Pleasantly surprised. We stopped for a quick bite before heading out to the bay. Staff recommended a plate for each of us and it didn't disappoint!

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Had the burger and fries and it was cooked med rare just like I like it. The service is great and friendly. The sun set made it all worth it.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Nice little spot with amazing view. We had great service and they had wifi. We had a couple different entrees and all were great. Casual spot for a nice lunch after a day the beach.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The covered outdoor area was lovely. Food was yummy and service very good. Enjoyed the ambiance and quietness of a late lunch at the end of town.