“Birthday in Paradise”
Excellent
Los Cocos from the beach
Gate to beach
Los Cocos gate and sister property Las Piedras
Beach access next to house
Oceanfront patio
Be at the beach 24/7 without getting into a car!
view from patio
Perfect spot for morning coffee
The rooftop patio perfect for stargazing at night...
or late afternoon refreshment
Bright airy living area
Open concept
Plenty of room for lounging
Open shelving
kitchen
Master Bedroom
romantic lighting
2nd bedroom
Bathroom
the popular outdoor courtyard shower
Sit on the beach with everything you need steps away
special occasions!
horses on the beach
Yes, sometimes they like to swim!
Spectacular sunrise in front of house
view of Puerto Rico from rocks on La Chata
Sunset towards Puerto Rico mainland
Aerial view of Los Cocos and Las Piedras
The lights of St. Thomas and Culebra from patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jodi R
“Birthday in Paradise”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I loved this trip and loved the owner, Jennifer. The housekeeper was amazing and the whole stay from the location to the decorations to the beach and the sea glass on the beach was fabulous. The responsiveness of the owner was wonderful. I can only say amazing things and would love to live here everyday, but I guess then it wouldn't be paradise. Thank you Jennifer!! I have already booked my stay for next year! Loved everything about this place, the island and the people. The home is exquisite and the location is amazing.

Travelling group: Other
Management Response
1 Oct 2015
Thanks so much Jodi...guests like you are a pleasure to host and there is such satisfaction in hearing that you loved the house, the island, and your trip! We're excited to welcome you back and until then, have a wonderful year :) Jennifer
UKmomWorc...
Worcester
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I just returned from a week long stay on Vieques in Los Cocos. We had our two college aged daughters along, and although Los Cocos would serve perfectly for a romantic couples get-away, the four of us were very comfortable in this house. Pictures don't do the location justice - the owners have created a little slice of heaven, not only inside the house, but especially the outdoor space. There are distinct areas - perfect for lounging, dining, talking and spending peaceful alone time, while still being close to the rest of the family. I had seen the pictures before booking, but in reality the spaces are larger than the photos convey.

The owners have put a lot of thought into making their guests comfortable with little things like unadvertised wifi, natural soaps, a washing machine, loads of towels, a supply of masks and fins for snorkeling, boogie boards, beachfront reading material, and very peaceful and serene beach decor.

I think this house is perfectly suited for any type of vacation on Vieques - only keep in mind it might be hard to leave.....

Liked best: Location, location, location
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Heatherbk...
Florida Keys, Florida
“BEST STAY EVER HAD IN MY LIFETIME!”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

It is hard to put in words how great Los Coco's was for us and not duplicate what has not already been said about this amazing beach house. My husband and I were awed from the moment we entered the front gate. The pictures are great but being there is even more breathtaking and more than you can imagine from photographs. I love being able to walk the beach each morning with my coffee and explore the treasures that washed up on the beach. We laid in the hammocks and watched the waves, surfers and horses from the porch in the afternoons. When you want to visit other beaches you have everything you need from beach chairs to towels to coolers. It makes it so very convenient! Even the ice maker keeps up with the supply and demand of visiting all the surrounding beaches. When the water is flat do snorkel right out front there are large reefs full of beautiful tropical fish; it's a must do (again mask, snorkel and fins are supplied if you do not have your own)! I found this time of year to be perfect for we felt we had most beaches just to ourselves. I highly recommend stopping by the fish market and grilling at the property it doesn't get any fresher and again everything you need is readily available in the fully equipped kitchen. My favorite part of the house was the outdoor shower we never used the indoor shower, which is very nice too, but the outdoor shower was the place to be! It was great having the washer with the clothes line this made our need of light traveling for commuter planes possible and loved the sea air in our clothes. It is the tropics and there are mosquitos so bug spray is necessary if the wind dies down. The mosquitos nets around the bed give you comfort at night during sleep. There is no A/C but there are very powerful fans and the breeze is constant so it was never uncomfortable for us and added to the experience. We will definitely return to Vieques and stay at Los Coco's! Jennifer is wonderful at answering questions, giving updates and making sure your arrival and stay are just dreamy; like having the best host without being there!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, area and access to the beach out the back door!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
7 Nov 2014
I'm not sure how this happens but I somehow get the very nicest guests that I almost consider friends by the time they arrive...thanks for your kind words and I really hope you can return someday, you are now considered VIP!
Dustie B
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Perfect place for quiet and relaxation.”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband, my children (15 and 11) and I stayed at Los Cocos for 7 nights. It was heaven. Like all the other reviews state: one week is not enough, we can't wait to go back, and pictures do not do it justice! In our first 4 hours there, I got pictures of a hummingbird, iguana, geckos and wild horses all from the terrace! We learned how to open coconuts and ate them fresh everyday. It was fun exploring the island, but honestly, I could've spent everyday just enjoying the fantastic views from the expansive terrace. Loved the hammocks, rocking charis and loungers, there is plenty of room to find the perfect spot in the sun or shade. Tropical storm Bertha came by during our visit but we were still able to walk the beach and play frisbee between squalls and the house is very sturdy/well-built so we felt very safe. The books and jigsaw puzzle provided got us through the one day of rain. It was fun exploring the island, my kids were really impressed with the bio-bay and Caracas beach was their favorite. Great snorkeling right in front of the house, but the best was at Mosquito Pier where my son saw a green sea turtle and a spotted moray eel. Wish I could keep this paradise to myself but I rely heavily on others reviews so I thought it only fair that I share. Jennifer was wonderful to work with and we'll be going back the first chance we get!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet, seclusion, and unbelievably fantastic ocean views.
Liked least: Kitchen seemed somewhat disorganized.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
Christina...
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“I couldn't imagine a better place to stay while in Vieques!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all, Jennifer was so helpful while planning our week stay in Vieques. She responded to every email directly and was extremely helpful. I can't describe how easy and lovely it was to work with her. She was great!! D'ara picked us up from the airport and gave us a tour of the town. It was very helpful when it came time to start exploring. We did rent her car, which was very helpful. I was with a group of four ladies and none of us were very tall. The tenting on the car is peeling directly in front of the view of the driver. I had to make a booster seat to be able to see. If you're over 5'4" you'll be fine! The car was not perfect by any means but we never had a problem. D'ara was helpful and answered any texts we had with questions.
As far as the house is concerned I have not a single complaint. It's perfect for a couple or a group of four. The beach is beautiful and you couldn't be any closer. It is public, which all beaches in Vieques are, so we would see a few people but it didn't bother us. We spent a lot of time on the patio, in hammocks, and almost every evening on the roof evening the stars. It was quiet and secluded while just a short drive to town. The kitchen had everything we needed, including a ice machine which was perfect! We all loved the outdoor shower as well. It was clean and very pleasantly decorated as we'll. We almost don't want anyone else to know how perfect this house is!
Overall, we had a amazing time. We were planning our next trip back by the second day.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing