“Absolutely Perfect!”
other traveller has booked this property
The pool at Vista Dos Mares overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
VDM's pool has its own 'beach' area to lounge in the water! No comment needed...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The pool at Vista Dos Mares overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
VDM's pool has its own 'beach' area to lounge in the water!
No comment needed...
Outdoor poolside heated glass block shower.
View from VDM's outdoor poolside wet bar.
Entrance gate to VDM.
VDM Livingroom.
VDM's living room has an unobscured panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
The dining room, just off the kitchen and the barbeque deck.
Dining room seating area.
Two level barbeque deck, facing the Carribean Sea, off the dining room.
VDM's kitchen is fully loaded and open to the dining room on one side and living room on the other.
The Master Bedroom, king bed.
Adjoining Master Bath with two person glass block shower.
VDM Guest bedroom.
Private entrance one bedroom apartment's living room, with a pull out futon bed.
One bedroom apartment bedroom, queen bed.
Private entrance studio apartment, q
The VDM pool 'beach' at sunset.
La Vida es Bueno at Vista Dos Mares!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed with family and friends at this very special place. The house is outfitted with everything you could possibly need. The views are amazing and from every angle, you feel completely isolated. Each room has a special feel and it is clear that the owners paid attention to every detail, so you feel relaxed and pampered. The location is high on Monte Santo, so the breeze is constant and in April it was just the perfect temperature to keep the windows open and comfortable.
The pool is so spectacular you almost don't want to leave to explore some of the most amazing beaches to be found! We all love to eat, yet we never ate out for dinner because the kitchen had all the materials to pull off wonderful meals. We did have lunch at the "Sol" food truck outside of the Garcia Gate, which was delicious!! We were just disappointed that they are only open limited days.
Do go down to the Pescaderia Angelyz-near the ferry, and get some fresh spiny lobsters-you will have a meal to remember!!
We would go back in a heartbeat!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house is just so special, from the interior to the landscaping, but the pool is just the best!!
Liked least: Leaving...
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pine River Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Puerto Rico
Reviewed 10 March 2013 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
nonnagall...
New York City, New York
“Fantastic views, amazing house, and everything we dreamed.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

This house was everything it's advertised as and more. The views were spectacular – truly amazing. And I absolutely adored how it was decorated. We had a group of extended family. My parents occupied the lower level efficiency room just off the pool area. Our oldest daughter and her family (1 child) occupied the other lower level 1 bedroom apartment. Our other daughter and her boyfriend occupied the second bedroom on the main level along with us. Each area had its own private deck area, and the pool area is so large and spacious that we never felt cramped.

The trade winds are so wonderful that we never turned on the air conditioner. I loved falling asleep at night listening to the coqui frogs chirp. In the middle of the night the roosters would start to crow and sometimes dogs would bark, but it really didn't bother me. It is all just part of the island experience.

One of the really nice aspects of renting this property is how fully equipped it is for the perfect vacation. The kitchen has everything you really need to get along, including a very nice and robust blender for making the perfect pina colada :) For going to the beach, there were umbrellas, chairs, and straw mats. Since we were a large group (we had some others staying at the Trade Winds resort), we bought some extra chairs and boogie boards the first day there and left them, but if it had been just the 8 of us we would have been fine with what came with the house. The towels and linens were all soft and clean, and the refrigerator had lots of little things that you don't want to buy if you're staying for a week or so - like mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, etc...

The house manager, Wendy, was amazing! She went above and beyond the call of duty to help us with a special request. She was really great, and made us feel well cared for.

I like to be constructive with my criticism but I really don’t have any criticism to offer for this place. I’ve never rented from a private owner before, so I was a bit nervous about paying in advance for something unknown. And there were a couple times when I didn’t get prompt responses like I’d like, but they always did get back to me and I just had to learn to be patient (not one of my long-suits!). So, rest assured this place is legit.

Next time we are on Vieques with more than just the two of us, we will definitely rent this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, the views, all the comforts of home
Liked least: The dryer took too long to dry towels...just like at home!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Santa Fe
Reviewed 7 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing