W Vieques Island
Villa Coral Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Casa de Tortuga(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 114
El Blok Hotel(Esperanza)
US$ 195
US$ 176
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Tamarindo(Isla de Vieques)
US$ 182
Acacia Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Esperanza Inn(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
The Lazy Hostel(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 70
Travelocity
Vieques Good Vibe House(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 63
Hotels.com
The Vieques Guesthouse(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
SeaGate Hotel(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
1,845 results
All reviewsw retreatresort feeairport loungefire pitbeautiful resortadult beachwhisper beachpool barwet bartennis courtsliving room barmain restaurantunderwater musicsan juanfamily beachblackbeard sportsoceanfront room
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The property is lovely, the staff wonderful, and the food excellent. The pool area is well done and there is enough staff to ensure that you receive great service. The only downside of the resort is the spa. While the spa is beautifully decorated, the services are average. Both my husband and I had massages and we felt that the therapists phoned it in. For a resort of this caliber, the spa services should be better.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor with a view of the ocean
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DCMomInChief
WViequesGM, General Manager at W Vieques Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Hello DCMomInChief,

Thank you for sharing your review!

It is exciting to read you had a great time. I will pass on the kudos to the culinary team!

Could you please send me an email with more details about your spa experience to allow us take any corrective action?

Let me know when you plan your next escape to Vieques; contact me at nathalie.urban@whotels.com.
We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Our stay couldn't have been more perfect. We were there during the "off" season so we had the resort mostly to ourselves. I went on a girls trip for a week. The staff were great! They were very attentive and friendly. Only one snafu- 3 uninvited bugs (they grow them big there) late one night. The GM was quick to move us. The hotel sent us a bottle of wine and made arrangements for a dinner on the house. It was the most relaxing vacation!

Stayed: September 2016

Hello MD4857567,

Thank you for sharing your comments of your stay.

We look forward to looking after you again. When you have your travel plans to Vieques Island confirmed, please contact me directly at nathalie.urban@whotels.com.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We are here now to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary. I travel over 200 days a year and have never experienced the amazing service that we have at the W Vieques. The property is beautiful. The room is the best I have ever stayed in. I highly recommend considering the WOW room. The food is not your typical hotel menu. Includes local dishes. I am already planning to return for a vacation with my girlfriends. If you're coming to PR, take the time to stay at the W Vieques. You will love it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Amy R,

Congratulations on your 20th Wedding Anniversary!

I appreciate you taking the time to share such a great feedback with us!

I am delighted to know you enjoyed our Viequense hospitality, our facilities and specially our spacious guestrooms with furniture and decor by Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at nathalie.urban@whotels.com when you have your next dates for the girls getaway planned for Vieques Island.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We flew in from Ceiba airport, September 20th. We really enjoyed the W lounge while waiting for our ride that the W provided to the resort. The resort is gorgeous and the atmosphere is so relaxing. We loved how the pool played music under the water. The staff and managers were all extremely helpful and accommodating. There was a power outage on the entire island while we were there, but you would never know it staying at the W. They have a back up generator so we never felt the effects of the power outage. We extended our stay while there because we absolutely loved it. You will not regret staying here but make sure to get out and explore the rest of Vieques.

Room Tip: Pool view 2nd were great rooms we were able to see the pool and the ocean. It was also a very short walk to everything.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicki312

Hello Nick312,

Excellent to know you have enjoyed a great vacation at the Retreat.

Flying from Ceiba airport (Fajardo) to Vieques Island is just an 8 minutes flight and is another alternative to reach our island.

We appreciate your recommendation and we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally at nathalie.urban@whotels.com when time has come to plan your escape.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

It's by the water with amazing views and exceptional staff. They keep the place immaculate! You drive in and you know that as soon as you see the gardens and the care that goes to everything. Beautiful rooms, beautiful facilities with amazing views of the waters that surround the island.

Room Tip: Water views a must! You can always visit off season and prices are better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello rmvizzo,

Thank you for such a great feedback!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our facilities and service delivered by the team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at nathalie.urban@whotels.com when you are ready for another escape to Vieques Island.