All reviews oldest hotel puerto rico parque de bombas fire station rooftop bar mocha cake downtown ponce pointe pamela pr
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Great service, Love the Idea of having bilingual waitresses, thanks to Zyo for the excellent service.
Love the coffee, I'm coming back netx month for sure, have a really good time in Ponce.

I'm Fascinated.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Meliá C, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Melia Ponce, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

We appreciate and thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are glad you had a great time. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent time with my daughters yesterday @ the pool area, Zyo were very kind and helpful and was always checking on us, altough it was full she never forgot about us, she is a keeper, excellent service

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are happy to know that your experience at our hotel met your expectations. As you can see, we have thought about the smallest detail to make sure that our guests like you have a pleasant stay. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you visit us soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Fantastic stay in historic district of Ponce. I was there on business. It was nice to have meet socially in the lobby and cafe areas, and have room upstairs in the hotel. Attentive staff, great cafe service. I loved the very high ceiling in my room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for taking your time and giving us your comments. We are happy to know that your stay was a pleasant one. We always strive to provide the best service.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I Love the Gran Melia of Ponce was very harmonious atmosphere and one of the best customer services in Hotels. Everybody was so kind and professional. Special thanks to the salon admistrator Estefania for making our event participation so spectacular. Totally recommend for a Puerto Rico and Ponce vacations and for creating events in Gran Melia Ponce. Thank You.
Gustavo ✨

Trip type: Travelled on business
Meliá C, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Melia Ponce, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We always strive to provide the best customer service. We are glad you had a great time and we are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I have to say that the service of the servers in the bar and the mocha cafe, and Mr. Román were so friendly and great. But, this hotel is like two different properties. One thing is the hotel outside, the lobby and the pool area, this i9 all remodeled and very beautiful, colors are the theme and it works. But, then you get to the rooms, it's like a horror movie. I had called to make the reservation and ask for the $150 Historic Queeen room SPECIFICALLY, with their Facebook 15% off offer, but after being charged i got the keys to what seemed to be a service room, with a washer in front of the door, a half-done full bed, cave-like dark small room. I go down again (the elevator has been damaged for months), and the lady says "we don't have that room", and i say "well you had it when i made the reservation ". They give me another room that was $10 less but never got the discount and on top was told it was the same price when all i needed to do to confirm that was an online search. This room is the "patio king room" but has a queen bed, super dark, dirty, faded paint, torn rugs, no towels (had to ask for them twice). I ws told a "little party" would be going on "over there" but when we got back to the hotel that night the "little party" aws a full blown halloween party that would last until 3am right IN FRONT of my room door. Thankfully Mr. Román changed us to a another room where we could get some sleep. For the whole ordeal i just got brekfast and a coffee. Again if you are going to an cativity, great, the lobby and pool area and party area is beautiful, but the rooms have not been remodeled easily for over 20 years.

Room tip: Don't stay here, just party here.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Meliá C, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Melia Ponce, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Meeting our clients expectations is our priority, which is why we regret not having met your expectations on this occasion. We have sent your observations to the corresponding departments to identify areas for improvement. You can be sure that they will be very useful to evaluate our performance. We invite you to visit us again to meet your expectations.