I took my husband on a trip to my Island. Being a Puerto Rican I knew he would have a great time in Dorado. The people in this town are great, friendly, and very helpful. This town is close to everything and yet far from the very crowded metro area. The Hotel has a golf course, which my husband used and liked very much, the rooms are clean, the hotel is clean and spacious. The pool area is perfect size and their little beach is great for families with small children because of its shallow waters. This hotel has a casino on its premises, small, but it has all the games you would normally play. Their breakfast is awesome! It offers a great variety and the food is great. If you like to be in a safe and comfortable place, this is for you. If you like action and to do some sightseeing of different parts of the island, it would be a little costly, but I would say it is worth it. They offer self parking for 10.70 a day, so if you rent a car, keep in mind it will be extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront resort in Puerto Rico offering a peaceful alternative to bustling San Juan, our beachfront resort is located in the charming town of Dorado, and only a short drive to the capital city. This relaxing retreat offers spacious two room suites and tropical views from your balcony. This resort also offers great value with free made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Dorado Embassy Suites