The check-in was easy and timely, the resturant and bar staff was friendly and the food was very good at both the in hotel resturant and accross the drive at the chophouse/oriental grill. The rooms were nice for the price. The pullout couch bed was not very comfy but it was a standard mattress. Managers receptions, that we made it to, served rail but drinks were good and plentiful. Our view was great as we could see both the ocean and some of the golf course. The course t-boxes and fairways could have used watering, however we lost enough balls in the water hazards argh.
The only think I would have added was more activity. It would have been nice to have group water areobics or some poolside activities. They had music on weekend but otherwise not much to do after dinner and the area didnt seem to have too much happening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront resort in Puerto Rico offering a peaceful alternative to bustling San Juan, our beachfront resort is located in the charming town of Dorado, and only a short drive to the capital city. This relaxing retreat offers spacious two room suites and tropical views from your balcony. This resort also offers great value with free made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Expedia so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Dorado Embassy Suites