No sea-views from this hotel, but it's an OK choice for an overnight in Mayaguez. Also not near the center of town, but near the airport. Has a casino if that is any interest to you. It's an older property, but looks to have been kept updated. It was clean & acceptable. Nothing to be impressed with, but it should serve your needs, Don't expect a resort atmosphere, because that is NOT this hotel. Staff were courteous, polite & helpful. Did not try the restaurant, & the only bar is inside the casino (Fat Tuesdays chain).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located, with all the spectacular attractions of Porta Del Sol within easy reach, Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez, is the ideal place to stay when your vacation or business trip takes you to the city of Mayaguez and Puerto Rico's stunning west coast. From Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez you can drive to an incredible water park, bowling alleys, golf courses and some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico's only zoo is minutes away from the comfort of your room. Holiday Inn & El Tropical Casino welcomes you! Book your Mayaguez hotel reservations today for the upcoming events, Mayaguez University Graduation, RUM Mayaguez University Job Fair, Punta Borinquen Golf Club and Club Deportivo Del Oeste Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Hotel Mayaguez
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez And Tropical Casino
- Holiday Inn Mayaguez
- Mayaguez Holiday Inn