“Great little restaurant”

Cafe Culturas
Ranked #197 of 1,158 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 20 November 2015

This is a small restaurant not from the Castillo San Juan Cristobal. My husband had the burger and I had the turkey club both were delicious. We went here two times afterward and the food was good every time. I also had a latte there which was great.
The place was extremely busy every time we got there. It didn't matter what time of the day it was which is a good indication that it is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Had brunch here with my girlfriends recently. Inexpensive considering it is right by one of the old forts. Good service and menu options.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We had breakfast at this restaurant on the advice of our hotel. We were not impressed. The coffee was very expensive and not exceptional. The service was very slow. The breakfast items and sandwiches were not that great either. I would not go here again.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

My husband's coffee arrived looking just like the photo. My black coffee was very good. I had a simple breakfast of eggs over medium, potatoes, bacon and spinach. all very good although I could have done without the bacon. My husband had an omelet, which was okay,, but I think my simpler meal was better. Looking around the room, others seemed to have enormous portions of french toast, pancakes, etc. It's a little pricey, but we like to support locally owned and operated businesses, making an effort to serve fresh food. Coffee by the bag is also available for sale. Again, a little pricey but good.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Very popular, crowded and busy, but the food and coffee drinks are delicious! The French toast is a must! I've had it multiple times and the pancakes too of course!