“Great Pumpkin Spice Latte”

FRO.ZEN.YO & Zombie Coffee
Ranked #10 of 26 Dessert in San Juan
Description: FroZenYo was founded in Washington DC to bring something new to the cookie-cutter frozen yogurt category. With a taste for innovation and high standards for quality and service FroZenYo has exploded in the region, opening nine stores in two years. We understand the yogurt business, operating a huge number of corporate locations. This means we are on the front lines with our franchisees, and spend every day working on ways of innovating and improving our business. The FroZenYo team brings together a wealth of business, management, and marketing experience, and a passion for our brand that means we won't settle for anything less than the best. We are looking for franchisees who match our energy and excitement to help us spread across the country and beyond.
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Friendly barista created the perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte. Although I didn't try one, the cookies looked delicious! The space is perfect for sitting and people watching when the cruise ships come in.

Christina S, Owner at FRO.ZEN.YO & Zombie Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

It was our pleasure to make you a pumpkin spice latte, Veronica! I'm thrilled to hear that you thought it was perfect. It's getting to be that time of year again. Thanks for coming by and hanging out with us!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Walking back to the ship on a very hot day and what did I see? A frozen yogurt shop!! Charming place with seating inside and out, also, free Wi-Fi. This shop is about 1 block over from the pier. Had a cup with 3 flavors (chocolate hazelnut, peanut butter & coconut). After all, it would have been unfair to leave a review without a decent sampling of several flavors. ;-) Everything was delicious. I didn't try any toppings although there was a very nice selection. Chatted with the friendly, informative young man & woman working there about coffee & they recommended their Zombie coffee & made me a free sample. It's espresso & the beans are sold by the pound. So good I bought 2 lbs. Highly recommend this shop for good yogurt, good coffee & friendly, efficient service.

I'm so glad you found us after a fun, hot day Mary! Froyo is always a good way to cool off. Thanks for stopping by while you were visiting San Juan!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

It's a cool little shop just off the Plaza. They have a wide selection of frozen yogurts but the price is a little steep so be easy pouring it out.
Everything was clean and the young people that were running it were helpful with selection as well as directions of places to see.
Go anytime of the day or evening it's a nice dessert after a long hot day.

Christina S, Owner at FRO.ZEN.YO & Zombie Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

It's great to hear that you're a fan of our yogurt! We always want to be a fun spot to relax after a long hot day. I hope you'll come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

This was just what we needed after a great concert at the Teatro Tapia. Some food to add to our stomachs right before going to sleep; we did not want anything too heavy. The yogurt can be topped with chocolates, almonds, cherries, etc. However, you have to watch out since its 59 cents an ounce. We sat outside and enjoyed the yogurt enjoying the mid-night breeze right before going to our hotel.

Christina S, Owner at FRO.ZEN.YO & Zombie Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your yogurt outside after the concert -- that's the best way to do it! Thanks for coming by and trying us out. We're always trying to improve. If there's anything we could've done to improve your experience, feel free to reach out and let us know.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This purple painted shop was minutes away from my hotel, and the first minute I saw it, I knew it was going to be delicious! I had some coffee from the Zombie Bar and it was delicious. Decent size, great location, and outdoor seating. The perfect place to get a mid-day pick-me-up after walking San Juan.

Christina S, Owner at FRO.ZEN.YO & Zombie Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

I'm glad you decided to pick up some coffee while you were here, Rebecca! Thanks for taking the time to try us out after a fun day around San Juan. We hope to see you again next time you're around here.

All the best,