All reviewshot waterdream hotelpuerto ricotrain and busmini fridgecable tvold san juanmetropolitan arealate at nightenjoyed my staystayed nightssmall hoteluniversidadairportprcruiseac
Reviewed 12 October 2012

As I mention in my first review of the problem that arose which made me look for a place to stay for my last days before heading back which with help I was able to stay at Dreams Hotel in Puerto Rico, this hotel was just right for the price. There were lots of places to see and shop within walking distance and there also was a university near by. Within walking distance from this hotel there a street that was filled with stores and even a farmers market where a person can buy stuff and souvineers to bring back home. There were restaurants like the ones in Connecticut, example; Burger King, Mcdonalds, Subway ect. The rooms were clean and the personal were friendly and helpful even the owners which I met on one of the days staying at the hotel. If I make plans to travel to Puerto Rico again I will definitly make arrangements to stay at Dreams Hotel.

Room Tip: Nice hotel to stay in for the price
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank funchuckles
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This is a perfect place for any traveler on a budget. Clean, neat, convenient and priced right. The front desk service is friendly, helpful and just what you want after a long trip. There are several small restaurants in the area that are easy to walk to and the food is excellent. It is only ten minutes from the major historical sites.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I love this place. I stayed for 5 nights and was wonderful. Front desk people take care of you. Very very clean. I took the bus and the train one block away. And the best was the rate. PR is very expensive, specially hotel rates. I will come to this family hotel.

Room Tip: 203 was really good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I went to Puerto Rico to visit my two daughters, especially my younger one that made me a grandfather by having a beauful baby girl. I was staying with my older daugther when a problem arose and I needed a place to stay for my last five nights before heading back to Connecticut, so my daugthers friend started to look for hotels in the area, but they were expensive. She did a bit more searching and found me this hotel and took me there and it turned out to be at a good price per night, so I book my last five nights.

Room Tip: it was ok for the price, but it was a bit far from the beaches.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank funchuckles
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I landed in Puerto Rico and no idea of where I could find affordable accommodations and Thanks to business associates found my self checked into Dreams for an extended stay. How lucky I was to find myself in the middle of a busy college area where everything I needed was close by within walking distance. I could take a bus, a train, I could even catch a ferry with ease. There was a market that was blocks upon blocks of affordable shopping within a four block walk and I could easiely grab a taxi to places further out.

The rooms were very clean and spacious. I felt very comfortable with the area and soon settled in for a three week stay. I got to know the people that own Dreams, Elaina and Robert were fantastic and helped me along with my Spanish. The front desk way always ready to answer questions and give me directions and if I needed towels or whatever that was not a problem at all either. Thanks everyone :)

I will be returning to Puerto Rico very soon and rather than stay at a elaborate tourist attraction where I will be overcharged and assigned a room, I am making reservations with Elaina and Robert at Dteams Hotel!! See y'all soon!

Room Tip: Choose Dreams!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business