“Very clean and friendship”

Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
Ranked #30 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I love this place. I stayed for 5 nights and was wonderful. Front desk people take care of you. Very very clean. I took the bus and the train one block away. And the best was the rate. PR is very expensive, specially hotel rates. I will come to this family hotel.

Room Tip: 203 was really good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Cheryl B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I went to Puerto Rico to visit my two daughters, especially my younger one that made me a grandfather by having a beauful baby girl. I was staying with my older daugther when a problem arose and I needed a place to stay for my last five nights before heading back to Connecticut, so my daugthers friend started to look for hotels in the area, but they were expensive. She did a bit more searching and found me this hotel and took me there and it turned out to be at a good price per night, so I book my last five nights.

Room Tip: it was ok for the price, but it was a bit far from the beaches.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank funchuckles
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I landed in Puerto Rico and no idea of where I could find affordable accommodations and Thanks to business associates found my self checked into Dreams for an extended stay. How lucky I was to find myself in the middle of a busy college area where everything I needed was close by within walking distance. I could take a bus, a train, I could even catch a ferry with ease. There was a market that was blocks upon blocks of affordable shopping within a four block walk and I could easiely grab a taxi to places further out.

The rooms were very clean and spacious. I felt very comfortable with the area and soon settled in for a three week stay. I got to know the people that own Dreams, Elaina and Robert were fantastic and helped me along with my Spanish. The front desk way always ready to answer questions and give me directions and if I needed towels or whatever that was not a problem at all either. Thanks everyone :)

I will be returning to Puerto Rico very soon and rather than stay at a elaborate tourist attraction where I will be overcharged and assigned a room, I am making reservations with Elaina and Robert at Dteams Hotel!! See y'all soon!

Room Tip: Choose Dreams!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Angelintheup
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I had the opportunity to visit PR in may 2012 and i stayedvat this small hotel. It was very clean and very near tobthe train station and bus stop, that saved me a lot of money.
I use to travelled with a very tied budget and this hotel had a very good rate. PR is a very expensive destination is difficult to find a hotel for less than $150 dollars. I slept the first night in a hotel at old san juan and with the tax included i payed 269, for my budget that was to much. Hopefully i get this room.
Is not a touristic hotel but is really easy to get from the hotel to most of the touristic areas by bus or train.
My room was very clean and i walked around the street at night and had a lot of fun with university students that live nearby.
I recommend this hotel to all, if you are looking for a beach this is not the place, is not walking distance.

Room Tip: I stayed at 301 and was really good. It has microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marie G
Reviewed 30 May 2012 via mobile

In a busy rural area, this is a diamond in the rough, for budget inn hotel shoppers, 13 miles from the airport, 11 miles from old san juan. Super clean and the nicest people ever. Had a great meal at El Hipopotamo , Chicken and rice, some of the best. Walgreens two minutes away.

• Stayed: May 2012