1,798 results
All reviews north tower across the street front desk jean paul puerto rico old san juan free breakfast yogurt partial ocean view the breakfast area king suite short walk to the beach within walking distance higher floor the general manager ashford avenue open hours
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pre-cruise visit was in a 17th floor (1709) suite. Was great in every way. Great view and room appeared to be recently remodeled. Post-Cruise after requesting 17th floor again received room 709. Room was dirty and needed remodeled. If I booked again and received one of these rooms I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome 4 night stay at this property from March 25 to 29. It has an excellent location in Condado, just a short walk to the beach. It is also in walking distance to many dining options on the strip.

We stayed in the South Tower and we had a standard room with two queen beds. The room was clean and updated. We used the jacuzzi but not the pool or gym although they looked inviting. WiFi and continental breakfast were included in the stay.

Every staff member I encountered was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable especially Kenidia at the front desk and Jesus at the beach. Even the pre-arrival interactions were great as Liseliz in reservations was helpful. John at the tour desk was fantastic, he made excellent recommendations that made our trip memorable (JungleQui Zip Line Park, Casa Bacardi, special sites to check out in Old San Juan, etc.). There are others that I unfortunately do not remember by name however the amazing staff at this hotel really make it the gem that it is.

We had dinner at Ropa Vieja one evening and it was amazing. Ramone was a great waiter and provided excellent service.

Getting around was easy, we used taxis and Uber. We walked the strip at night to and from dinner and had no issues and never felt unsafe.

I will definitely be back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Beach Lady,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the stay. Our team members take a lot of pride in making every stay excellent. Our team will be delighted by the recognition which you have bestowed upon them. Ropa Vieja, our new Puerto Rican and Cuban Cuisine restaurant, has received excellent reviews from guests, locals and the press. For our best rates, please contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834. We look forward to your next visit!!
Siempre a la orden,
Henry Neumann

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Rooms are good... they do not have roll away bedding, The breakfast is just ok but my kids enjoyed it. We have stayed at this property twice in 2 years. The staff is nice but there was a creepy security guard. They have a great bar.

Room Tip: I would ask for first tower facing Ashford blvd
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The location was perfect. We were able to get back and forth from Old San Juan on the bus for $.75 each way. Cabs are much more expensive! I do want to mention one desk agent, Mireya. She epitomized the best in first impressions. She was always there to make my own stay more pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tony g
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Tony!!
Thank you for staying with us. Mireya is a great Team Member, thank you her recognizing her service. For our best rates, please feel free to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834. We look forward to your next visit!!
Siempre a la orden,
Henry Neumann

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

First thing I think of is how friendly the front desk staff were. Always willing to answer questions and make suggestions. Our room was clean, bathroom was updated. Pool area was decent and never too busy during our visit. Breakfast area is big with plenty of seating, the breakfast food is of average variety. The location is steps from a Walgreens and CVS, plus numerous dining options. We felt safe at night and night life seemed hopping in the area. Stayed two nights pre cruise and we would stay again. Short ride to OSJ area and ports.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family