“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Food is great but service needs improvement.
Outside eating area needs ambiance, and better service. Make the area look appealing with some flowers, plants or something.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I came to Puerto Rico for my birthday week. We decided to eat here from beginning to end it was truly amazing. Everything i had was just so yummy, the staff here is very nice and on top of things you don't get that type of service or great food here in LA. The manager was really nice even gave me banana pudding free of charge for my bday how amazing is that!!! On our last night in Puerto Rico we ate here one last time. I will definitely be back and my cousin is on her way over to PR and i told her she must eat here.Great food, great service, great time.

2  Thank mjasmine2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel concierge recommended this. I wanted to hug her when I came back. exceptional service. my husband read on their menu how we could ask the chef for what something I craved. I did and the spicy seafood marinara with linguini divine!! The mussels were huge and the shrimp and scallops were amazing. No room for desert, but I didn't care. This is a must go!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Excellent service and food!! Pasta was tasty. Ambience was nice. Bread pudding was amazing! Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We were walking by this place at lunch and decided to try it out. All we had was 2 appetizers. Both were really good and you could tell they were fresh. Pleasant surprise.