“A newly discovered gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

2nd visit yesterday. All loved their dishes. 2 had shrimp & scallops. Fabulous sauce. One had the daily pasta special. My wife was allowed to modify her pasta without any problems. Very delicious, accommodating & we will return very soon.

2  Thank Victor B

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We made a reservation for dinner for the first night of our vacation. It was so great that we decided to have dinner there on our last night. Napoleon, Pedro and Ricky were all terrific. Their suggestions for meals and the flexibility in specializing our orders were second to none. The sangria is terrific. We had the checken breast which was out of thus world, the pasta bolengese, the skirt streak, the pizza and the pesto pasta, all topped off by the chocolate dessert.

Do not go to Condado without going to Raos!

4  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Marriott and walked here. The servers are very friendly and attentive. I have a gluten intolerance and they said they could make almost anything on the menu gluten free. My husband had the garlic rolls and they were only so-so according to him, hence the 4 stars. This set him up not to expect much from his meal, but he was very much surprised. We both loved our meals. He had Veal Marsala and I had wonderful chicken dish. My husband thought it might be the best Marsala sauce he has ever had. We would definitely go back.

2  Thank SFlamm7
Reviewed 17 December 2013

About a 6-7 minute walk east from the Marriott in Candado, Rao's was a pleasant surprise. It was recommended by a friend who lives nearby and moderately busy on a Monday night. We were attentively waited on by the general manager. We started with the bruschetta which was large and good flavor. The mini-nugget bread was very good. My wife had a grilled salmon salad with a huge tasty filet. I had the skirt steak with mashed potatoes which are loaded with sweet green peppers and some garlic. The steak was huge for $14, more tender than usually found in skirt steak and more flavorful. Would recommend, actually rate about a 3.5

2  Thank Charles043
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Nice little restaurant. Kind waiters. The food was very tasty and the servings were fulfilling. The crostini's were suuper good. The prices are very competitive and good they have a very fine service. Nice job!!