“Amazing fish tacos! ”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located on the rooftop of the Hotel Milano this lively rooftop restaurant serves up great and authentic Puerto Rican food in an informal atmosphere at great prices. The best Mofongo in Old San Juan. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mojitos every day from open until 5:00pm! Come check out the best rooftop view of the Old City and enjoy great local food. Family Friendly!
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

My husband and i loved this place, it was by far the best meal we had on our trip. It was reasonable with a relaxing atmosphere. The fish tacos are incredible! We also got two virgin pina colladas which were good. It's a little tricky to find, you'll see flags with the restaurant name on the building, it's INSIDE the hotel and you take the stairs/elevator up to the 5th floor.

1  Thank Amanda K
pdvosj, Owner at Punto de Vista Rooftop Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Hi Amanda K,

I agree we have excellent fish tacos (Caribbean style) & our Pina Coladas are always good (with or without rum). The flags were only temporary but we are easy to find as we are on the rooftop of the Hotel Milano. Please stop by on future visits to beautiful Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Amazing food that should cost more. A Sunday afternoon respite from shopping on the streets below. What everyone says about mofongo and the mojitos is very accurate. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

2  Thank TiVoFanWis

Hi TivoFanWis

I love your subject line "Happy Place to eat & Drink"! WE do our best to sell happiness and the ambiance is created by my energetic staff combined with our customers. Of course at times it is mellow but still happy. Please continue to support small locally owned restaurants on future travels

Ciao,

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Shannon was great. Friendly, helpful, and attentive. We sat out on the patio was nice and sunny with a little bit of a breeze perfect for lunch. Spouse had the shrimp mafongo with the red sauce was very good. Daughter had the shrimp mafango with the garlic sauce really good. Either sauce is great just depends on your taste preferences. I had the fish tacos which are excellent. Some of the best I've ever had. The mafongo was the best we had in PR. Would recommend and return.

2  Thank Stephanie G

Hi stephanieg

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review of Punto De Vista Restaurant in Old San Juan Puerto Rico. I agree that both our sauces are excellent as we prepare them per order vs. big batches. Shannon is happy to see you mentioned her in your review...
Please continue to support locally owned and operated businesses on your future travels.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I was here on 10-31-15. I was here last year around the same date and decided to give it another try after a good lunch last year. I had the Shrimp Tostones Relleno and since there is 2 for 1 Mojitos I got a Mango and a Watermelon Mojito. Sebatian did a great job with the Mojitos as they were super good. The food was really good as well, this is something I've never had before and was really pleased with this choice. I sat at the bar so I can watch the football game on their TV and also enjoyed a couple of beers after dinner. Hopefully if I get back to San Juan I will come again to have lunch here. The people here are friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Rocket25

Hi Rocket25

Continued support like yours helps small businesses like Punto De Vista not only survive but thrive! Thank you for the great fotos you uploaded, the great review as well as being a return customer. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to beautiful Puerto Ricoooooo

Reviewed 1 December 2015

We had an all day trip to Old San Juan and had lunch at "Punto De Vista". We tried 4 different dishes and their "Mofongo" was the best. We were there after 2 p.m. so we got to enjoy 2 for 1 Mojito's which was delicious and the staff was friendly too.

1  Thank BearBull99

Hi BearBull99

We take great pride in our commitment to providing the best Mofongo in San Juan and reviews like yours validate our effort! Whether you come for lunch or dinner we take pride in our great food and friendly bilingual service. We hope to see you on your next visit to beautiful Old San Juan.