Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 597
US$ 565
Hotels.comUS$ 565
Official HotelUS$ 565
Trip.comUS$ 597
All reviews infinity suite overlooking the lagoon puerto rico bachelorette party rooftop pool unique hotel condado lagoon beautiful room sister hotel olv shower amenities balcony valet taxis pr cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

This is an absolutely beautiful hotel in a fabulous location. The staff were wonderful and extremely accommodating helping our very large group get taxis and bringing things up at all hours. The brunch is delicious especially with the views. I think the dinner and drinks were a bit overpriced for an average dinner. Also, for the price of the hotel I do wish some small breakfast items or drinks were included. Overall a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

We had a group of 17 staying for a bachelorette party and all of the staff was very accommodating. They helped us multiple times to coordinate transportation to an from old San Juan and to other excursions. The rooftop pool is beautiful and the food at ARYA, although expensive, was amazing for both brunch and dinner. Plenty of great photo-worthy elements. Would highly recommend for a group trip or a couples trip where you’re looking for an up-scale experience.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Loved the hotel ! This is a hidden gem !!! Will be back soon ! The staff was very friendly and also the hotel house keeping were amazing ! I would recommend this hotel . The front desk agent nashalyee I think her name was she was awesome and so pleasant !!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Listen, I am so upset to even say this because I had such high expectations for this place but it was such a disappointment. THIS PLACE IS A CATFISH!!! It 100% ruined our trip. We stayed in the panorama suite w/ the beyond balcony for 4 days. The second we checked in they asked for our bags to "disinfect", which they took out of sight and my partners speaker was stolen. It was her carry on so it didn't leave her sight once and there was an issue w tsa and I watched her put it back in so we know for a fact it was during that time only that it left her side. We had to talk to management for an hour and a half immediately arriving. We then get to the room and it looked differently than on photos and smelled completely like mildew. Specifically the ceiling was much lower and you are not directly over the water. You are over a busy street. You can hear everything from the people talking on the street, parties, cars, lawn mowers at 8am- you name it. We couldn't sleep in once. The dividers on the balcony that are disconnecting you from your neighbor are made of plastic grass only so you can literally hear your neighbor breathe and also can peak through cracks so you have 0 privacy. I cannot make this up- The rooms AC ended up breaking and everything in the room was soaked including the bed, all my papers and the floor. They sent a maintenance guy in to check and he said it was the breaker (lol). Again more hours talking to management and trying to get things fixed. We also found two little baby roaches in the right sink coming out of the cracks. We tried to flush them down but we saw them again the following morning. They should do a better job at thoroughly cleaning such as the corners, cracks, and especially the shower which has left over wash marks. We found left over crackers and a hair on the bed when we first arrived too. The room also did not have any sort of menu for room service or any number for us to call to contact management so we had to commute downstairs every time there was an issue which unfortunately was often. The last night we were upgraded to the highest level suit and there was literally an air unit on the ceiling and left over hair ties from the previous guest crusted on the shower floor. Again- if CLEAN DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. I could wrote a novel about our horrible experience but I'm sure you get the point.
This place has a beautiful pool/ lounge area and the aesthetic is gorgeous however if you are looking for quality stay elsewhere. Come for some pics only and save yourself the $400 a night

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank westthedoodle2
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I was with my husband and we loved the whole stay. Upon arrival at the hotel, the valet team was excellent with their service. At the front desk we were greeted with a smile and welcomed. Upon arriving in the room I was delighted by the beautiful decor and luxurious details that add a chic and extravagant touch. The jacuzzi and shower are a plus to enjoy as a couple. The view of the bay is spectacular and the pool on the roftop is unique. Cleanliness and service are excellent. For me this place is also ideal for taking photos in the different spaces it has. My husband and I had a great time and although we did not try the restaurant, we have that appointment to return. Thanks to the creators of this dream place!! #PR #OLV

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank keykeymodel