“Superb!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

A business group visiting us and looking for something different selected the Trois Cent Onze. We went in a bit concerned with the French flair; however, it was a fantastic experience! We tried several dishes among the Halibut, the duck, the salmon and the grilled beef.Everything was impeccably cooked and presented. The food was breath taking! A unique dining experience by itself. So good, I am having a nice date with my wife next week right there!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Nice place in Old San Juan to spend some mindful time with your partner...great French soup, as expected, great wine list...good service...

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate at 311 tonight for our anniversary. I can't say enough wonderful things about this restaurant! The manager Sylma greeted us and talked to us throughout dinner. Our waiter was Jorge. Both were lovely! We had the beef carpaccio appetizer, I had the duck and my husband had the salmon, and I had the apple tart for desert while my husband opted for the creme brulee. I would have licked every plate clean if it would not have made me look like a Neanderthal! The food was so amazing! The atmosphere is quaint and intimate. The perfect spot for a romantic dinner!

1  Thank Risasmom0475
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend went an hour before they were about to close and we got the best service ! We weren't rushed. Our server was the sweetest, most genuine guy ever! We had an amazing time. The food was filling, tasteful, just overall delicious.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have eaten here twice at the end of a month in Puerto Rico. Nice change if you have had your fill of Puerto Rican food. Food is well prepared and service is good. Fine dining in Old San Juan