“Worst Service Ever! Deserves no stars!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Most disappointing service I've ever received from any restaurant in all of Puerto Rico. Three servers came to our table in 2 hours, wait staff spent more time hanging out with each other talking than ensuring the customers satisfaction. I usually eat here 2-3 times a month in large groups on average I spend $500 per visit. This will be the absolutely last time I ever eat het or recommend any of my colleagues here. The service tonight really deserved no stars. Had to voice my concern to the manager twice and the service didn't improve. Three Caucasian females received more service in 10 minutes than our party of 9 did all night. How disappointing this evening has been at this restaurant. They weren't even busy when we arrived so why such a delay and horrible service. Requested beef rib 4 times before it was finally brought to my table, similar situation with others in my party. Asked the manager how she planned on resolving these critical flaws, she offered no resolution and seemed to careless. I would rather eat a $5 hotdog from a street vendor than ever give Texas de Brazil another dime of my money. I've never had to write a negative review about restaurants here in PR until this evening.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (449)

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Just spent 2 months in Baghdad on the Embassy compound where the food had the liability cooked out of it. Came to San Juan and decided to try Texas de Brazil. For the price paid it was not worth it. Meat was overcooked and tough as shoe leather and extremely salty. Won't eat here again. The food in Baghdad was better.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Just like the last review, our table was passed by all night! We had to flag them down EVEN THOUGH our card is flipped on green! We often dine at Texas De Brazil in Texas but this one in Puerto Rico was horrible! Do NOT DINE HERE! Even the manager (Nahir) is nonchalant af about the situation!!! Our waiter was bomb af though, Diego, everybody else was a mess. If you dine here, sit around the edges and not the middle... you will NOT get serviced!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Luis- Manager was Excellent!!!! Adriana waiter needs to get better oriented to customer service, is very informal, don’t ask before removing the food from the table, after touching the plate, then ask.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

We celebrated a Birthday Party and Amber made our visit pleasant providing excellent customer service. The food was delicious!

Date of visit: November 2020