“A Wonderful Experience in Runaway Bay”
other traveller has booked this property
Private community beach, 5-minute walk away Front entrance into building
Front entrance into building
Stairs leading to 2nd floor
Standard room with luxury shower, sleeps 2
Pool & Patio on 2nd floor
Luxury Standard room, with King-bed, 2-seater Jacuzzi, sitting area, mini-fridge & microwave
Jacuzzi in luxury std. rm., with separate shower
Bathroom with shower & tub in typical standard room
Kitchen and sitting area with sofa-bed, in 2-bedroom suite
Spacious standard room with 2 double-beds, bath & shower
En-suite bathroom in 2-bedroom suite
Kitchen & sitting-area in 1-bedroom suite
King-bed in 1-bedroom suite
Jacuzzi in 1-bedroom suite
Shower in 2nd bathroom in Deluxe 1-bedroom suite
Patio on 2nd floor
Lawn & pond at front of building
Private (community) beach, 5-minute walk away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Mr_Mikey...
Toronto
“A Wonderful Experience in Runaway Bay”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I got to say, I was against staying at a vacation rental for a couple reasons including, no all you can eat, no unlimited alcohol, no hotel entertainment, but my wife convinced us to try this "a la carte" style vacation at the Villa Mishkan. The experience was just so much more in every way!
We only have good things to say about Villa Mishkan and the service. Their service and attention to our needs by far exceeded our expectations. Special mention to Sacha and Jack (the managers) they were fantastic and just kind and friendly hosts. The rooms are cozy and clean and the local area has tons of food options and beatiful attractions. The private beach is very close by, only a couple minutes walk which is also a bonus.
We (my wife and I) just wanted to get away and in this setting we were able to do just that and for a very reasonable price.
I can't really see myself regressing back to the all you can eat for the exact reasons I thought they were superior. For one thing, I am able to get much better food and drinks in this Runaway Bay / Ocho Rios area than what they offer at the resorts.
I was able to enjoy the entertainment at local bars and restaurants when we felt like it and weren't forced to be around all the noise like when we were at the large resorts. We also were much more inclined to explore the local attractions which we did. There is just so much to do and to see in this area and to be able to come back to a quiet and comfortable environment like Villa Mishkan was a perfect match.
I will definitely repeat.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing