See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and i wouldnt trade it for no where else. Quiet,Secluded,Private,great staff and not to mention good food.I most definitely will be returning.
My home away from home.
I would most definitely recommend Holiday Haven to anyone who wants to have a nice and quiet moment with there love one.
During the days we had the pool to ourselves.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Good location for enjoying to the North coast of Jamaica. Quiet since it is small, not on the beach, and doesn't have a disco. The restaurant has good creative food. The new toll highway makes it fast to get to Kingston.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2015

We came to a wedding at the sweet haven runaway it was nicely catered. Decoration was so creative. We had a nice reception. I recommend them for weddding receptions. Very good service and variety of food served my only suggestion was that the parking was a bit disorganised that was however a small gliche for a catered wedding of one hundred guest.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

I would recommend HH. The Resort is well situated with beach & shops close by. I normally stay at the all inclusive hotels, decided to try HH it as a more personal homely feel than the big allinclusive. The rooms are comfortable clean with air con. The staff were friendly with a can do mentallity. The property is well maintained. You are charged by the room rather than on a per person basis which is a big plus for solo travelers. Breakfast is fantasic and gives a good start to day. All in all its great value for money and secure resort. I will be staying here from now on when in jamaica.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank j1green
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I stayed last year at this hotel for 5 days. This year was 10 days and I brought a girl friend. We had a large room facing the street. We went for the beach area which is just across the road and a long block down. You sign in to the private beach which is wonderfully spacious and only a few people around. A little further down is a beach side restaurant Flavours for lunch or supper. Going the other way along the road is a grocerie store and pharmacy. The hotel is very clean. The staff is wonderful. We had breakfast encluded in the room rate. Wondrfull, whether it was American or Jamaican with acke ,salt fish, plantain etc. The local "bus" really a van, comes by often. For about $1.50 C. you can go right into Ocho. I'm not sure of my plans for my winter vacation 2016, but it is possible that I will return one more time for great R&R time!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends