Villa Sonate
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 493
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 359
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 415
BahiaPrincipe
US$ 613
US$ 323
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
  • Breakfast included
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 146
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Holiday Haven Condo Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
  • Restaurant
Guest House Villa Mishkan(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 690
US$ 650
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Check-in process was the quickest I have ever experienced. Friendly and very helpful staff.

My room (a junior suite) was very comfortable and clean. It got a little noisy in the evening as my room seemed to be next to the bar but closing my bathroom window solved that minor annoyance. The food was nothing special but very tasty.

Little things like the rooms being named after tropical flowers and the well kept grounds made my short stay at Villa Sonate memorable. I can see myself returning with family and/or friends as well as recommending it to others for small weddings or other social events.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2015

We stayed here last week and had rented 2 rooms. We were checked in with Janet and Michelle both of whom are amazing ladies! They are so friendly and were very accommodating. The rooms are very spacious and clean. I love the seat in all the showers. Also the view from the balcony is nice too. We did manage to make breakfast each morning and there was always a hefty serving of food. The hotel is very quiet and there are only 15 rooms to my understanding. The pool is nice, but small and this was the perfect getaway if you just want to relax.

I only have 2 suggestions, the room walls are really thin if you are in the middle rooms, so if you are night owl or plan on even talking to your friends or family, then request a room on the outside border of the hotel, also it is nice that we can charge food and drinks to the room, but to avoid any discrepancies on the last day at check out, I think it would be beneficial to have the guest sign the receipt at the end of the meal or bar visit. That way there is no problems and if there are, they can be addressed immediately. Otherwise there were no problems while we were there. We will definitely return to this hotel again!!!

Room Tip: if you want it quiet, request the Suites that are on the outside border of the halls. The rooms with balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sexy1979
Reviewed 1 April 2015

My family (2 adults and two children ages 5 and 12) were traveling though the area back to our house in Hanover. We needed a place that was clean, excellent service, welcoming and professional staff , a bar for us and a pool for the 5 year old, and wifi for my 12 year old. We found the PERFECT place, that still left money in our pocket. We have traveled alot around the island and have stayed in many hotels/ guest houses. Villa Sonate is my new favorite hotel. I am a American married to a Jamaican and loved the vibes here. You will not be disappointed, you might not want to leave.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ruttday
Reviewed 18 February 2015

What a nice Villa, more like a hotel than a true Villa but great location in runaway bay and since I golf the manager unlocked the gate and I could walk down to the clubouse where I had two rounds with a talented caddie by the name of Clinton (turn those shoulders and swing). the food was well done and the service was with a nice Jamaican smile. Breakfast was included (hence Bed and Breakfast) and it hit the spot. You could do Jamaica or US with a sweet fruit plate and all the blue mountain coffee you wanted. I saw alot of Jamaican families and children and had lunch with the Husband of a Jamaican baby doctor from Kingston. I walked to the Cardiff Hotel for a drink (15 minutes) I was impressed and will stay there one day. So for the money the Villa is hard to beat.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank vayden
Reviewed 13 September 2014

My best friend introduced my hubby and i to villa sonata staff was wonderful house keeping was great clean the was on poin brakefast lovey a place to relax and clear your mind i loved it going back in August gods willing for my wedding .just want to say keep up the good work guys god bless one love

• Stayed: August 2014