Club Ambiance
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 588
US$ 330
Curio.com
  • Breakfast included
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 543
US$ 326
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 99
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 448
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 146
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
TripAdvisor
Bookit.com
TripAdvisor
1,391 results
All reviewsgilbert blackwoodhoneymoon suitesmall resortstar resortfeel freenightly entertainmentbeach areabeach towelsrecommend this resortjamaicavacationbandcoupleshammockscaribbeanrummama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2008

I have just return from a week stay at this hotel.The service was incredible all the staff were very friendly and helpfull the entertainment team was excellent they arranged for my sister to have a fishing rod so she could fish daily and the chef cooked her catch of the day, WHAT HOSPITALITY. They have a manager that is so with IT, he is a great pole dancer, you must see this its worth a visit just to see. iF YOU WANT TO STAY IN RUNAWAY BAY this is the hotel to stay.

Stayed: September 2008
5  Thank LettyLondon
Reviewed 1 October 2008

Club Ambiance took the words "all inclusive" to a different and higher level. A small hotel that performs like a hotel three times its size with a gorgeous view. The staff is friendly without being imposing or rude, with the ability to anticipate your needs. The entertainment is first class and the atmosphere is restful and peaceful without being boring. You set your own pace.

The food was delicious with a wide variety of choices; well prepared and well presented. I am back home and I keep picturing the dishes, wishing that I was back there at Club Ambiance. As to the bar, "try it, you'll like it". I left there feeling that I am now a member of the Club Ambiance family. Oh! Management is very receptive to your concerns, if there are any. This was my first stay at Club Ambiance and it certainly won't be my last.

Clyn
Washington, D.C.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
6  Thank nelgen
Reviewed 29 September 2008

We’ve just got back from our second trip to Club Ambiance. We were a bit worried before we arrived that this time would not live up to the memories of our first trip last year but the minute we arrived in reception all those worries went away. The reception staff were wonderful as usual, our welcome drink was in our hands as soon as we arrived, and our room was ready & waiting for us.
All the staff from Gilbert, the manager, down through entertainment, bar, pool, dining room, maids & gardeners were so welcoming, helpful & genuinely pleased to see us again.
There was always a great choice of food available, Colin’s omelettes at breakfast are fantastic & really set you up for the day!
Macho, Maria & Damien kept us entertained all day & night. They work tirelessly to make sure everyone is happy.
The cocktails available at the bar are superb (and strong!), the entire bar staff are great & soon remember your name& your drink.
Pool & beach were always clean & tidy.
We caught up with some old friends who we met last year & made lots of new ones (Hi to you all). It’s easy to see why so many people come back again & again, you soon become part of the family!
The hotel have been making a few improvements since our last trip, a lot of the a/c units have been replaced, the Jacuzzi was in the process of being retiled and water pressure was a lot better this year.
We had a sneaky peek at the villa ambiance which is approaching completion & it looks fantastic. A great place to stay if you go with a few friends. Well done to everyone involved.
To sum up: If you want a small, friendly, all inclusive, child free hotel then this is the place for you. It’s not posh, remember its 3 star, but the staff, the atmosphere & the welcome you get will beat any 5 star corporate resort.
We are now proud members of the growing family of repeat visitors & will be back same time next year.

6  Thank kbjbCambs
Reviewed 29 September 2008

We just got back from the 2 most amazing weeks of our life. I loved this hotel, the people of Jamaica, and the Island.

Check in was a breeze, we arrived at 1:30 and the room wasn't ready but they gave us our wrist bands and let us explore the property after we received our welcome drink of course. The front desk was always helpful whenever we needed them.

The room was great. Clean and spacious. Thank you Donenette. The only complaint was towels are taken around 9 or 10. Sometimes you get them back by 11, one time it was after 5. The view was amazing. We stayed in 26 over looking the outdoor terrace and sea.

Food was fantastic. There was always something to eat. I am a very picky eater and never left hungry. Also try the curried goat on Wednesday, my new fav dish and lasagna on Tuesday is wonderful. Thank you Vinet and Tenaj.

The bar was great. The drink board is easy to get through as long as you dont have too many big bamboos.....the can knock you out. I wish the bar stayed open a little longer like til 12, there were always a lot of people outside til atleast then, but you can always go to the disco (which was always cold) to get drinks and bring them outside. Thank yo so much Desmond, Kerisha, Melonie, Philip, and Junior I will miss you all.

The beaches were small, which I knew before I went, but since ths is a small property, there was plenty of room for everyone. There was never a shortage of beach chairs, floats or towels. Mark, Tony, Omar ( one funny guy) and Cornell Made sure the beach was clean ALL the time.

The entertainment staff did an amazing job. The ONLY time an activity didn't happen is when noone showed up, and Maria spent 15 minutes waiting for people to show up for the scavenger hunt. Damian, Macho and Maria are amazing. Plus Macho is great for those times when you injure yourself playing cricket Thanks Dr. Macho. Plus coffee, rum, tshirts and hats are great prizes for drinking and playing games.

The shows at night are also great. Jamaica night is unbelievable. All the performers are amazing.

This was my favorite hotel I have ever stayed in. I made some great friends as well. I will be back same time next year and hope everyone is still there.

3  Thank beachbaby13
Reviewed 23 September 2008

stayed here 4-12 sept 2008 ,loved it!!!!
the staff were great ,the food was good, the room was lovely and the maid had taken the trouble to put flowers on the bed.
we were greeted at reception wih a long cool drink on arrival, before we'd even checked in. nothing was too much trouble for the staff. the pool and surrounding area was well maintained and the whole place was lovely. would definitely reccomend it and will go back again. it's small and cosy and very friendly, it's not posh, but it was really comfortable and friendly. who needs one of those 2000 room places , this was just right

3  Thank chrisandbri