“A soulful and beautiful stillness awaits the...”

Review of Sinopia Inn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Toussaint...
“A soulful and beautiful stillness awaits the open-minded traveller seeking sanctuary from over-commercialised tourism...”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Jamaica, as we all know, is a bright jewel in the Caribbean clutch of precious islands. Portland, in the much-undiscovered east of the isle, is the island's diamond for which you rightly have to dig deep for.
Having overdone the victuals over Xmas I needed somewhere to detox quietly and within my own space.
Uneasy with the thought of the tourist-ridden North coast, I lifted my eyes to the eastern horizon.
I came in via Kingston. Firstly, the roads were surprisingly good and the transport to the venue secure and speedy.
On arrival I was met by my hosts and shown to my spacious room. Air-conditioned and enjoying an en suite bathroom, my spirits quickly caught the secluded rhythm of Sinopia.
Though only in situ for a few nights, I spent most of my day walking around the extensive grounds and enjoying the food from the in-house chef.
I took a trip to local Boston Beach and sampled the jerk fare at Boston but, in truth, the food served at Sinopia was superior than what was on offer outside.
Loads to recommend but in fairness, book now, go see yourself and revel in the rustic charms of a much-overlooked slice of real Jamaican heritage.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
krisantho...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Portland is one my favourite destinations in Jamaica. I absolutely loved that this villa kept true to the vibe and spirit of Portland. It was close to a great beach (Frenchmans Cove) and the amazing jerk spot in Boston. I can't wait to return! Loved it!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing