“WONDERFUL!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“WONDERFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I go to Jamaica about every 3 months and usually stay in Ocho Rios because that is where my family and boyfriend resides. This trip I decided that I wanted to just relax with my boyfriend and decompress. I thank Kevin and Lisa Barnes (owners) so much. The apartment was beautiful. The grounds, pool and beach are beautiful. Karen our contact person was very sweet. They also provided a cell phone that was for our use while staying there. I definitely will go back to this exact apartment. Lisa was very considerate and responded to all my emails and inquiry. She even sent driving directions from Montego Bay airport. I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The coziness of the apartment and the pool
Liked least: We missed the entrance because there wasn't any signs
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
MargotMak
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Perfect Place to Stay in Paradise”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I cannot even begin to express how much we enjoyed staying in “Yellow,” as we came to call our home away from home.

The location is a perfect private beach in a beautiful tranquil bay just a bit away from 7-mile beach....The home itself is modern, clean and appointed with every amenity one could possibly want and more.

I’ve been lucky enough to have been to many Caribbean locations, but nowhere have I felt like the way I feel in Jamaica – as if I’ve truly come home…..and now with “Yellow,” it’s as if we really have a home!

5 huge stars - absolutely excellent!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and privacy
Liked least: That I had to leave and go home.....
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jamakinme...
Suffolk
“Restful Finish”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

After spending 3 weeks traveling around the island with friends, and part of that time at our favorite small all-inclusive, we needed to rest from our active vacation. This condo was a perfect way to unwind. It was a home away from home. The kitchen was very well equipped. Lisa and Kevin have thought of everything. It is spacious, clean, and quiet. if you don't want to cook, nothing is too far away. Lisa answered all emails promptly. The beach and pool area have the famous Negril Sunsets. The 24 hr security is excellent. Thanks for having us.

Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing