Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,991 results
All reviews kids camp stew fish cafe de paris sesame street banana boat big top family vacation club liquid xbox lounge cookie monster x box dino's pizza water sports the concierge lounge kids club turks caicos the main pool bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

we had an excellent time. This was a family vacation but my kids were 26 and 24. While there was not as many people their age there (i blame that on COVID) they still had an awesome time and so did I. The food was good and there was always something to do if you wanted to do. The resort made sure that everything was taken care of from the moment we arrived at the airport (after immigration) to the when we got back to the airport. But the thing that stands out the most were the staff and people who were there. Everyone I encountered was friendly and courteous and wanted to make sure you were taken care of. They made yo feel like family. There was a few exceptions but those are not worth mentioning because it didn't change my opinion. I so want to give a shout out to some that I think went above and beyond and really made us feel special; (from the dive shop) Alex and Gavondale (captain) for the excellent trip and remembering us and speaking to us the remainder of our trip. Caveen (Queen boss) for seeing us multiple times a day and making us feel like friends. From the life guards Orlando for all you did to take care of us on the beach and being our guy. Patrice (housekeeping) for making our room so nice everyday and the extra care you took. Davandy (pool bar) for any thing we needed and the ability to modify drinks if needed. The guys at the watersports area they make sure you are taken care of even with their funny sarcasm. This resort was A++ and the vacation was even better. And everyone takes sanitizing and covid precautions seriously.

Date of stay: May 2021
Beron Hurst, Owner at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your review of Beaches Negril. We were very happy to read your review as it seems we were successful in our endeavor to provide you with an unforgettable vacation, filled with memories that you will cherish for years to come. We remain dedicated to offering a service where we go above and beyond for our guests and we very much appreciate your positive words. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

This was the best, my son is in a wheelchair and these people, anastine, melony, both Orlandos,queen boss,and Raymond and Jason from the boat that took us to the island was amazing ...everyone and everything was absolutely amazing..we will be back...thank you beaches ⛱

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello and thank you for rating our resort! It truly was a pleasure having you stay with us at Beaches Negril. We appreciate your positive feedback and definitely look forward to hosting you again in the near future for another great vacation experience!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Best vacation ever, my husband is paralyzed and they went above and beyond our expectations. The hospitality is amazing and they make you feel like family.This was our first trip out of the country and with someone in a wheelchair we have experienced it without Meloney,Astina,both Orlandos and The Queen that took my husband Snuba and I cant forget Mr.Les.

Thanks Beaches

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your Beaches Negril review. We are beyond thrilled to read about how much you loved staying with us, as it is our aspiration to provide guests with an experience like none other. It was truly a pleasure to provide your family with such lasting memories together and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. On behalf of the Beaches team, we sincerely look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

My wife and I were astounded at the variety of activities, staff attention and dining at Beaches. We stayed 10 days and loved every minute of it. Dining in the five restaurants was like being in very upscale restaurants. Although I am 77 years old, I loved the high speed water slide and took no less than 10 rides. What's unique is that everything "worked" and having lots of kids having fun was a delight

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and thank you for sharing your Beaches Negril review with us! It was a pleasure to read your review as it seems we were able to meet all of your expectations for this trip. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed our gourmet dining options along with our other amenities. We are also happy that you enjoyed the water slides while having a great time. Providing variety for our valued guests is among our goals and we love knowing when everyone is satisfied! We appreciate your review and are also looking forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

We walked fromSandals to Beaches for the afternoon and stopped by the swim up bar for a drink. I will have to say ask for Rojaye all day! Rojaye made us the best mojitos and margaritas! I highly recommend Rojaye!

Beaches is a lovely family resort with lots of opportunities for fun!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple