My husband and I spent 10 wonderful days at Sandals Negril. We were there from June 24-July 4. My husband is 52 and I am 48. I rented the Honeymoon Beach Front room and when we got there were given an upgrade to one of their Loft rooms.
The room was beautiful, had an awsome veiw. The maid service was great they always had our room clean and only once they had not restock the mini bar, later I found out that was someone else's job.
We had butler service, they always made sure our chairs were set up on the beach with towels and floties, gave me a cell phone so I could call them from anywhere on the resort I waned. They made it easy for me being I am the one that does the unpacking and the little jobs that need to be done while you are on vacation. I liked the factor that they would make you dinner reservations for you even when you did not need them at a certain resturant, you did not have to wait in any lines. I really enjoyed havving the service, my husband like it sometimes but if we went again he said he is not sure if he would want the service. although he never had to get up while we were on the beach and get anything either.
Food: the buffet was great, a nice selection of foods. for dinner we only ate out at 3 of the restruants, with the butler service you had the choich to have dinner in your room and I chose to do it most of the time. and most of the time it was wonderful. We still the same choices of resturants. I am not a big fish person but still found thing on the menu to eat, even on the Barefoot at the Beach they had some good chicken. We went to the Four C. and were not real crazy about it to much oil. The Chinise one was supose to be entaining and the only good part of it was that I was out with my husband. At the gril I had the Jerk Chicken it was very good and the service was ok. We went to the Sundowners and had a nice time and is the menu we ordered most from in our room. I tried different food and most of them were very good . When we went to the resturant we had a very nice table outside. I sugest that you try thing that you have not tried before and if you find that you dont like it you can order something else.
The beach was awsome.The beach was alittle on the thin side but there was room for everyone. The water was great. If you decide to walk off the beach you do have to sign out and back in and be ready to say NO to anyone you meet because they will try to sell you anything from a message to hairbraiding to drugs. Just say NO.
The night life I am not real sure about we only went to the bar once, so I can not say much about it. I one time we went I was not crazy about it, but I was there to spend time with my husband and a walk on the beach at night was more fun.
We went on one adventure which was the raft ride. It was very nice. We went on Sat, and we were the only one from our resort that went and there was no line when we got there. Our driver said that we went on a good day, because on wed and thur the crusie ships come in and there are alot of people. So if you plan on an adventure while you are there dont go on Wed or Thur. The raft ride was very nice. but you get hit by people wanting you to buy stuff as you go down the river. when you get there and when you leave.
We did have a very nice time, but It did cost and I am not real sure that I would do It again. I can do alot more for the same money in cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort