6,010 results
All reviews butler service paradise building cucina romana bayside restaurant piano bar our honeymoon crystal lagoon big papa butler suite sundowner building club level water sports red lane spa main pool swim up suite candlelight dinner rick's cafe
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took a 4 night stay at Sandals,Negril...what a beautiful time we had. It all starts from their amazing staff...so willing and helpful to whatever you needed assistance with. The resort, rooms, activities, food, beach, pool..."Excellent" Sheldon & Diedre, front desk, beautiful people. Always helpful. We went on the " Catamaran tour, and Buggie tour...fun fun fun. You must do. This was booked by our favorite Shiereene. Can't forget the entertainment staff Big Willie, Samantha, Kendra...what amazing and caring they were to make sure you were having a good time. Yes I would return and recommend this resort ❤️.
Georgie & Brenda

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I must say that Sandals Negril was by far the most amazing and exhilarating vacation spot I have ever visited. It was by far the perfect destination! This was my first sandals experience and I can't wait to go back! The entire entertainment team worked so hard to make sure that everyone there had an excellent time. The service staff always had a huge smile and accommodated every need. Just some wonderful relationships we made were with; big Willie, Kenel, Neko, Alex, Crystal, Samantha, Latoya, Jeffery, Dale, Martin, Keron, Benny, T'Jean, Delford, Captain of the catamaran, Gary aka mudslide, and many others.

I just have to give an extra shoutout to Kenel, Neko, Benny, Crystal, and Big Willie. You guys are super awesome. Love you guys. I hope to see you guys again.

Thank you all for the wonderful experience!!!

Antonio
Italian Stallion

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Sandals Negril was by far the most amazing vacation I have ever been on, it was a perfect destination for my honeymoon! This was my first sandals experience and I can't wait to go back! The entire entertainment team worked so hard to make sure we all had the time of our lives. The photographers were exceptional and made me feel so gorgeous ever day! The service staff always had a huge smile for us and accommodated our every need! Just some wonderful relationships we made were with; Big Willie, Kenel, Neko, Alex, Crystal, Samantha, Latoya, Jeffery, Dale, Martin, Keron, T'Jean, Delford, the captain of the catamaran and her entire crew. Even Garry aka mudslide grew on me by the end!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had planned a short getaway to the Sandals resort in Negril - and we were NOT disappointed!! We had been to both resorts in the Bahamas and this resort surpassed even our experience there.

The beaches are so amazing - the sand is like sugar! They have a very friendly staff at the water sports area who helped us try some new activities - the hobie cat sailboat, the paddle boards and the kayaks!

The food was very fresh and the dining staff is so attentive. The rooms were always refreshed quickly every day and they anticipate your every need.

2  Thank Sharlene J
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This resort has everything you could possible need and the staff is wonderful. I have been there 5 different times and I just cant get enough of it. It is on the most beautiful strip of 7 miles of white beach and the resort has atleast 5 different restaurants and a ton of things to do. It is both relaxing and peaceful as well as exciting.

Room Tip: beach side
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple