The spa retreat certainly is a cut above the rest in all regards,service and profesionalisim at its finest.
i have not stayed at the spa retreat however i am inclined to spread the good word as i have visited and toured this magnificent property whilst in jamaica.
the moment you enter the office you are greeted by a fine young lady by the name of heather who truly is a great first impression who in my opinion lives up to the vision of the owners christine and shane as heather explained.
i saw the room catagories but was swayed by the retreat suit, the blue mahoe restaurant and the spa facilities
.I was truly impressed that im presentley crafting a xmas holiday with my family and friends im sure by now shane and christine have realised that, they have placed a great emphasis on meeting and greeting in the more than capable hands of heather who i must say impressed me so much im the spa retreats best marketer having stayed at a few hotels across the island over 20 years this one ranks number 1 in my opinion.
If your looking for a top notch place to holiday in jamaica look nowhere else but the spa retreat i cant wait to stay as what i encountered in less than one hour of this pristine property is truly wanting me to pack my suitcase like yesterday see u all soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril