The SPA Retreat in Jamaica has been an ideal place for our 25-th wedding anniversary.
We occupied one-room octagone-shaped house with 5 windows and 3 doors...3 of these windows and one big door faced towards sea that we could see from our bed...
In the veranda, we could enjoy our drinks and watch beautiful surroundings, the sea and our classy resort.
Since The Spa Retreat is in the middle between Rick's Cafe and 7-Mile Beach, we had opportunity to visit other Negril's interesting places, but it was so nice to come back and watch spectacular sunsets, early evening or night hours looking at sky full of stars... The resort has been designed and built to blend into ocean shore, the coral rocks are along the sea that is so close you can actually touch with your hands.
The buildings are built with local white stone, Jamaican Cedar and palm roof-tops giving you a sense of clean, solid, classy and exotic location. There is a lot walk-paths to walk, a lot chairs to lay down either in open space or under the umbrella from palm leaves. The resort provided us with peace of mind, comfortable accommodation, nice service - we enjoyed massages a lot...swimming pool with natural ocean water pumped every day is fantastic, both during day and night...
We will go back to The Spa Retreat in the near future to enjoy another perfect vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril