“A PERFECT GETAWAY!”

The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 15 April 2011

This luxurious resort, with its unique stone-and-wood cottages, is incredible. To wake up each morning to clear blue skies and turquoise blue waters is like heaven on earth. The staff is friendly and courteous, and will accommodate your every need. The food is a culinary delight. A perfect location for a wedding or a girls getaway. Plus, it has the best sunset view on the entire island. It’s truly spectacular and romantic. We will DEFINATELY go back!!!
– Mike & Da

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike_S_TTD

Reviewed 14 April 2011

When making our reservations, we were told that the facility was 80% complete, and when we arrived, it was obvious that the works were well under way to complete this wonderful place. The service and dedication of the staff to excellence in making our stay as comfortable as possible were nothing short of amazing. We cannot wait to go back once all the works are complete to experience the phenomenal service. I have no doubt that the Spa retreat will be the "go to" place in Jamaica in the very near future. It is obvious that Christine, Shane, Nesha, Tanya and the rest of the crew at the Spa Retreat have put in much hard work in making their facility a world class boutique resort as you can feel and see their labor of love all over.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Inkidar
Reviewed 8 March 2011

My wife and I just got back from a week in Jamaica (actually its been longer than I care to admit) where we stayed at the SPA Retreat. We both had a wonderful time and enjoyed our vacation very much. Although not completely finished (but it's well on its way - and it won't be long) this place is going to be the place to stay in Negril. We visited some of the other similar spots, and in comparison, we were taken back by the level of thought, attention to detail and craftsmanship that went into this place. The SPA is all brand new, nothing was left to chance and everything is first class.

The SPA is perfectly located at the start of the Westend and Cliffs where you can easily access everything - the city center, 7 mile and other spots along the Cliffs (by cab or foot -note that walking here is an adventure) The view that you get of 7mile beach from the point of the propertry and future outdoor dining area is great, especially at night.

Our room was all brand new and had a great view of the sun set from the double doors and attached terrace of our single octogon suite. The wood work and detail in the room is something to see - considering all the wood is domestic to Jamaica and was milled in the forest and across the street. The bathroom has a brand new tiled shower, his and hers sinks in a nice marble countertop.

While we stayed at the SPA, we were treated with the best hospitality and a selection of spa services. My wife enjoyed a pedicure, message, and body wrap all from the comfort of our room. She was very impressed with everything, especially the message and body wrap (ask for Tara - she has magic hands). Anything we needed was made available for us. Food, drinks and hospitality were above what I have experienced in the past.

For some adventure and to see some of the counrty side, we went to Mayfield Falls for a day. The staff at the SPA made all of the arrangements for us. We just got picked up, had a great day, and were brought back to the SPA when we were ready.

Our experience was extremely enjoyable and memorable. Negril definately has a feel to it and I am anxious to get back to the island and spend more time at the SPA and enjoy what it has to offer. I would recommend the SPA Retreat to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane75_11
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I can't think of a better way to spend a vacation. We went with family and friends and had a great time, but it would also be the PERFECT setting for a romantic vacation (or wedding). The accomodations were beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was fast and friendly. I can honestly say, I have never been to a nicer place and I travel a lot. The sunsets were breath taking every night. I couldn't get enough pics. I wish I didn't have to leave. I have never before experienced the luxurious/opulent lifestyle offered at the Spa Retreat in Negril and I can't wait to go back to experience it all over again. Best vacation I have ever had and I would not hesitate to reccomend the Spa Retreat in Negril to anyone looking for a great vacation. I wish I could move there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DerekMon
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Incredible experience from the moment we got there to the moment we left in tears. We love everything about it and everyone that we met while there. The attention to detail was incredible. Our every need was met over and over again. Seldom will you ever see anything quite as beautiful as this resort. The views were outstanding. To go to sleep and wake up with the surf was breath taking. We will all remember the days in Negril and the love that was shown to each and everyone of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even though it was not finished when we were there, we loved it all and can hardly wait to go back and see the finished product - it will be one in a million, we are absolutely positive of that fact.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TinyTom01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Negril
4 km away
2.6 km away
Catcha Falling Star
Catcha Falling Star
#5 of 80 in Negril

Been to The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK