US$ 317
Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 179
US$ 159
US$ 165
  • Pool
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 128
Fairmont Inn(Negril)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 88
Fay Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Bookit.com
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$ 1,398
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2009

What a sweet place! My girlfriend and I had the best time at the castle. Negril is beautiful and the castle is right in the center of it all. Alfred picked us up at the airport with a cooler of cold red stripes :) Good man, I highly recommend him. I've always heard about the hustlers in Jamaica, but only met huge hearted Jamaicans, alright maybe a few voodoo mumblers and weird pretend tour guides here and there. Good restaurants within walking distance include Jenny's (we had a great breakfast), Choices(Awesome fried chicken with a special sauce), Pee-Wees (another good breakfast right next door, beautiful view of the water), 3 Dives(red stripes), Just Natural( yummy lunch in nice gardens with butterflies), Xtabi and the Pushcart were not as impressive. But the best as everyone else has stated, is on-sight cook Teddy at Teddy's Hide-A-way (lobster thermador!). Anikia the waitress at the Blue Cave was super nice as well as all of the staff. RESPECT to my boy Winston! He works security and is just a good man. Flag down the Famous Vincent for a nice snorkel around the reef, we swam with eels, water snakes, starfish, stingrays, and lots of other cool things. If jet skiis are your thing, just flag one down and work something out right from the castle. The swimming nooks are super sweet and super private, jump off the cliff and just relax in the shady caves. Caught some reggae at Negril Escape Etana, Ras Slick and Anthony Able, great show! Its all good here. Sit back do everything or do nothing but chill. Just make sure to bring school supplies for the kids! Love this place and will be back soon. Respect.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Culture_chasers
Reviewed 28 July 2009

I loved blue cave castle. I am a twenty something and appreciate the modern hotels but this hotel brought something total unique and homelike to the table. When I first arrived I was amazed at the views we had. The hotel is located on top of the cliffs and is at the end of the strip but just 5 minutes up from the beautiful Negri beach. It's a great place to lay your head at and get the relaxing part of your vacation in. If you wanna party is just a $6 cab ride away. My second favorite thing after the views was teddy the cook, he lived up to all the reviews I read on here before I went. His food was probably the best food we had while in Negril, he is there best kept secret. Every morning they put out free blue mountain coffee with sweet condense milk to start your day, and then make sure you order some of Teddy’s ackee and salt fish with some banana pancakes, they bring it right to your room. Petrona was helpful; when our Air conditioner was broken she made sure it was fixed while we were out and about. The cave in the hotel is beautiful, make sure you go inside and take a dip, you can even jump off the cliff and into the ocean if you’re feeling adventurous. The rooms are not luxurious but serve the purpose, there still cozy, I had no problems with water pressure, and my shower was huge.

The things that I didn't like is the fact that it seems like they have one iron for the whole hotel, if you used it you had to give it right back for someone else to use. There are no phones in the room so be prepared to walk outside to Petrona's office for any request you may have. There is no blow drayer in the bathroom so bring your own. There are no safes in the room, so bring some locks you can put on your luggage just in case you want a place to secure your things. The waitress is very nice and helpful. I am definitely planning on going back to Blue cave castle for my next visit to Negril. I also wanted to mention Mark the security guard who sits with the guard dog all night to make sure you are safe; he is also very helpful and friendly.

Go to The jungle on Thursday night, its ladies night; if you go to Margiritaville be prepared for all the jet ski scammers to harass me. They tell you there gonna give you one deal and then change it after the fact. DO NOT GO JET SKING AT MARGIRITAVILLE, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! I preferred to hang out at Kuyaba which is much better than Margaretville, those jet ski guys aren’t there harassing you, it’s a lot more quiet and it is an actual hotel and restaurant right on the beach so you can order food, drinks, and relax under the palm trees on the beach, Kuyaba also has a happy hour. We took a ride on the banana boat there which was fun. Go to Ricks café if you can, it’s a restaurant and great place to hang out when the sun is setting but so is blue cave castle if your staying there. Make sure you pack lots of sunscreen, bug off, plenty of swimming attire and cover-ups to walk around in.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
8  Thank melabrh
Reviewed 13 June 2009

My wife and I really enjoyed our recent trip to Negril and Blue Cave Castle. We stayed in Superior room 14, which was right next to the road. Regardless, it was a beautiful with good air conditioning. The bed was somewhat hard, though, and although there was good water pressure, the hot water would come and go. The toilet also rarely flushed which was frustrating. However, the grounds are beautiful and well maintained. They had 3 turtles and a 3 different dogs, including Brandy, the watch dog, and we always very secure at the resort. One of the best things is that nobody bothered you in the resort and you could truly relax and enjoy your vacation. We enjoyed relaxing under the resort be way of the blue cave, snorkeling, and even jumping off the cliff into the sea. We rented our own vehicle, and the staff was very attentive to when we wanted to come and go, opening and closing the gate for us. We were fortunate to follow another visitor to Mayfield Falls in our car. The road leading up there was deplorably potholed, but the place was amazing and a do-not-miss while in Negril. Teddy is an excellent cook, and we had dinner twice with him while there. His "hideaway" was just on the other side of our room and it was nice to pretty much have his cuisine all to ourselves as it did appear that non-guests were allowed to dine there. Petrona was very hospitable, and we enjoyed watching the sunsets and chilaxing outside in the evenings. Keep in mind, though, that the marijuana(ganja, herb, whatever you want to call it) is everywhere in Negril. I was offered some, as well as halucinogenic mushrooms, at least 3 to 5 times daily by different people each time. Some of the guests were definitely taken advantage of the easy access to it. My wife and I don't smoke so it really didn't bother me, other than being asked frequently if I wanted a "wad" of it. The people in Jamaica are wonderful, though, and as long as you take the attitude that their "in your face" selling tactics are just their way of trying to make a living, you grow to appreciate their sincerity. Having a car and traveling around really opened our eyes to the poverty that exists there, and was a reminder to us of how spoiled we are and how the things that we complain about are nothing in comparison to the trials these people face on a daily basis. Overall, though, we really enjoyed Negril and the solitude of the Blue Cave Castle.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank jman13
Reviewed 7 June 2009

It just seems to get better and better everytime I go back to spend some much needed "chill" time at the BCC..They now turn the morning coffee hut into a bar in the afternoon/eve..with a great slection of mixed drinks and of course beer..
As always Petrona and the rest of the crew make the stay even better....

Can't wait to go back....

Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank suzengrace
Reviewed 13 February 2009

I am not sure how much I want to share because I love this place and I always want my room to be available! :)

I stayed at BCC 3 times last year and I loved every minute of it!

The grounds are immaculate and lovely, the staff is exceptional, and the rooms are basic, but I love them!

I've stayed in many different rooms there, all are slightly different, but still all are nice!

It is the best value for your money, hands down!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo