White sands proved to be a great choice for our summer vacation.
Room - We got a garden side room with 2 beds. Room and bathroom was clean. Also has balcony, working AC and fridge. It's basic but for the price it's great value.
Service - Very friendly staff at the front desk and the lady that took care of our rooms was there everyday to clean up and provide great advice. Thanks Janet!
Food and drink- Food wasnt included with our room but they do serve some pretty awesome breakfasts and drinks. Drinks are a must and they have daily specials too
Beach - Awesome.... but watch out for the resident stingray. turned out to be harmless but...
Conclusion: I'll be back next year for a trip to white sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril