This is my 9th visit to Negril but my first staying at White Sands. The resort is clean, safe and drinks specials are great! Big hello to Tony and Paul at the Bar! The location is good. If the management would consider doing 2 things, I would give the resort a much higher rating. One: Keep the kitchen open later especially during the high season or just for the XMAS/New Year weeks. You can still offer the same type of food, which was great! Just stay open longer. Second, we can live without a TV but at least put a radio in the room. We initially checked-in on the garden side, in front of the pool, nice, but tooooo quiet with no TV or radio. We transferred to the beach side rooms, which were very nice and we borrowed a clock radio from a friend who was checking out. It was nice listening to music and talk shows when we were in the room. I love the resort,but these 2 things I truly missed! I didn't let it get me down, I just partied much harder!! Overally, the resort is and excellent value for the money. We had a great time! Also,the bar/beach area is great, plenty of beach and bar chairs for hanging out. Great Time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril