We just returned, what a wonderful place! The beach was wonderful, the water is so clear you can see the bottom of the ocean. The staff is the best we have ever had at a resort.They definitely made our trip.They all went above and beyond.The food was good. The Lemon Grass we enjoyed better than Feathers. Pack your walking shoes, the resort is big and if your room is at one end chances are you will be walking to the other end multi times a day but it doesn't get any better, walking in the ocean. If you snorkel be sure you call to reserve your spot and not wait to go down to the sport shack. You have to book 24 hours in advance and we didn't know you could call ahead until our 2nd to last day so we never got to snorkel. The excursion cruise is fun. Friday night beach party was very nice but the food was the same that we had all week, we expected a seafood extravaganza that night so we were a little disappointed
The entertainment at night was a lot of fun and good variety. The rooms are nice and cozy nothing fancy but hopefully you don't spend much time in your room. It was a wonderful vacation, fun in the sun. The floaties for the chairs were awesome. Every morning the water was like glass so by 9:00 or so we were already in the water floating because the sun was out and the water was very calm. The beach roped area the water is nice and shallow you can almost go out to the rope and not have the water over your head. We floated everyday multi times a day. Watch parasailers, jet skiers, hobikaters you name it. Sun, Sun Sun, Fun, Fun, Fun. You will not regret it. A paradise on earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril