Spent a relaxing few days at Treehouse. Accomodations are average ..kingsized bed, tiny sitting area, larger basic bathroom. Limited toiletries (packets of toothpaste with soap,body wash in dispensers)). Dated furniture, bathtub etc. very clean. Grounds are well kept and common areas constantly swept, mopped etc. Breakfast is okay consisting of Jamaican fare in addition to eggs, waffles, pastries, OJ, coffee and tea. Meals at small beachfront restaurant can be a bit pricey ranging from 16us to 24 $US for some dinner specials. Can order sandwiches, hamburgers etc for a little less. Drinks at bar are not the best! Great place for sea lovers; not much else to do. Tour prices are pricey too and are quoted per person 1way. Cheapest fare is within a 3 mile or so distance for 6-8 dollars 1 way. Monetary exchange at Scotia Bank or the Cambio in town a few dollars more than at the resort. Take a local taxi out the street (marked by red tags) for $100 JA per person each way to town. Great tasting, reasonably priced local foos at the
Corner Bar in town. There is a Burger King too in town. Cheaper
Beer (Redstripe) cheaper in bars along the beach front $170 to $300 JA.
May want to take your own towels or some fabric softener......go figure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Negril Tree House Jamaica