“Great introduction to Ital cuisine”

Ras Rody's Roadside Organic
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our introduction to Ital cuisine at Ras Rody's. The food was delicious, even my enthusiastically carnivorous husband raved about the vegan meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Love Ras Rody, his food, his family and his philosophies! Ras Rody's Organic Roadside stand is the ultimate Jamaican food experience.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Ate at Ras Rody's a few times while staying at Tensing Pen. The son was cool enough, just sold us plates of what ever we wanted with consistent prices. After meeting the daughter, we decided not to go back. She was pushy, arrogant and seemingly dishonest. Claimed she didn't have money to make change. When we came back again the next day, she didn't have any change either, despite serving food all day.

Originally we tried it out because we are vegan and figured this was a good opportunity to support a vegan friendly business. However, there were abused and beaten dogs everywhere. When trying to feed a badly beaten pregnant dog, Ras Rody's daughter laughed at me and made a comment about Americans being foolish. Very interesting attitude from a family and business that claims to be Ital. My feeling is that this business is more at one with the bank account than nature.

16  Thank JenniferNYC74
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I have visited West End Negril on 6 occasions, and heading back again in January...and I ALWAYS make it a point to enjoy Ras Rody’s amazing Ital stand every single time! When back home, I crave it...when in Jamaica, I crave it...seriously a,axing food made with loads of Love, which always makes it taste better! Love him, his food...the whole shabang! Can’t wait to enjoy more in 5 more weeks! Yum!

1  Thank 961sarahc
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I was very impressed with the service, the food and their creativity. Cool place to hold a vibe on the beach