“The perfect stay for our family”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of JamRest Villas

The Playground
Gated Entrance - 24 hours Security
The Country Store and Deli
Richmond Estate's  Private Beach - 3 minutes away
Chukka Adventures - 2 minutes away.
Dolphin Cove - 10 minutes away
Dunn's River - 10 minutes away
Mystic Mountains - 10 minutes away
Green Grotto Caves - 15 minutes
Cranbrook Flower Forest - 15 minutes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Odyssey59...
“The perfect stay for our family”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Being from Jamaica but living in the states, my expectations of the unit were very high and this rental did not disappoint. It was spotless and just as pictured. My family felt so comfortable and my two month baby slept like he was right at home. The unit had everything we needed, even extra towels and sheets. I was able to prepare meals for my family and workout on the property- just as I do at home. Access to the Wifi was perfect. I was able to still do work and conduct a video conference with my employees. We will definitely book here again. Thank you Nick for everything!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Kadion R
Florida
“Our home away from home, this place never fails”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I went back to the place that has yet to fail me and my family. I traveled with 4 others and my 4 yr old son, who now thinks we own this home LOL. Nick and his staff are always so gracious and helpful. We have stayed here before and wanted to come back because this still by far has been the best villa yet in St. Ann. As usual upon arrival we were greeted by a nice helper. She offered a tour however we were already familiar with this villa. Also once we were settled Nick texted to confirm everything was to our liking and that he left a surprise in the fridge for us. Way too kind!! I plan on booking with this villa again in Oct. This location is a prime location with security, a grocery store and all the outings are close by.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality upon arrival
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Malmv28
“Absolutely, serene and worth a trip.”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Excellent environment for family and friends. A quiet and restful retreat with all the amenities you will need.
Only an added spa day could top this!
Thanks Susie for the welcome ! Hope to see you soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jessica S
“Simply Paradise, a Treasure & Beautiful”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Our family recently enjoyed the best family vacation ever. One week was not long enough. I traveled with 3 teenagers and my mother. The house was very spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated, equipped with everything you need. BBQ was great! The pool was close and provided free wifi, pool, and ping pong. Tennis and basketball courts. Great Market only 5 minute walk away. Susie was the BEST EVER, and takes great pride in the house. Beautiful front porch with sitting space for everyone. We were close to Ocho Rios and enjoyed long days on the beach with local family & friends and at the markets. Nick the owners communication was amazing and made sure everything was looked after. We are planning our next trip back to JamRest! Thank you again Nick & Susie!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole house, gardens and yard.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
NigelArse...
Solihull, West Midlands
“PERFECT, SAFE, LUXURY VILLA!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

After spending a number of days researching private accommodations in Jamaica on line, I decided to book JamRest Villas. My wife and I stayed in an all inclusive hotel in Ocho Rios the last time we went on holiday in Jamaica 19 years ago and now with 2 teenage children we wanted a good quality 3 bedroom Villa with 2 bathrooms and lots of space in a safe and secure location near to a beach. JamRest Villas is the perfect location which is set within a gated community so the only access into the complex is via a well staffed security guard entrance.

I had the best experience on Trip Adviser booking JamRest Villas as I was initially very cautious and sceptical of the mixed reviews of many of the accommodations I enquired about. I therefore had lots of questions and sent the owner Nick many emails over the course of a week and he answered all my questions always responding quickly and professionally. In fact, Nick was brilliant in his responses and gave me the reassurance I needed to make the booking. Nick and all his staff, Suzie, Susan and Nathaniel were absolutely brilliant!

As a family of 4, JamRest Villas is the best accommodation we have ever stayed in! The accommodation is actually better than the photos on line! We were so happy and relieved when we first arrived as the Villa is luxurious, with a tv and multiple channels in the lounge and in every bedroom and good internet access. We hired a car for 2 weeks via Nick's staff Nathaniel which is significantly cheaper than hiring a car on line. Ocho Rios beach is only 15 minutes drive away and we would also recommend the Reggae Beach which is 25 minutes away. This is a perfect location to explore all the attractions such as Duns River falls only 15 minutes away. Within the complex we also used the pool, gym and tennis courts.

We had the best 2 week holiday ever and JamRest is the perfect, safe and luxurious accommodation!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quality of accomodation, excellent communication and excellent staff
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing