“This was A Relaxing Getaway.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HB124154
London, United Kingdom
“Spacious but needs updating.”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Very spacious property and within easy access of taxis to the local attractions - Dunns River, Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios, beaches. Owner was very pleasant and took us in his car on a short tour of the local area so that we had an overview of what was around. Although there was a cooker in the main kitchen only one of the four burners worked properly. Two burners did not function and the third was partially blocked. Donovan said he is going to renew it but it meant we were not able to cook as we would have liked. It would have been nice to have had a few basic necessities in the kitchen, such as dish cloths, washing up liquid, cleaner and cleaning cloths to wipe the shower, sink and kitchen work surfaces, etc. The cooker in the attached studio did not function at all, neither did the tv which had a wide line across it making it impossible to watch. The place would have benefitted from more light bulbs as the lighting was quite dim because there was only one bulb in a four-bulb light. The whole place could do with updating and TLC.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was A Relaxing Getaway.”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The gated community impressed us upon arrival. It is beautiful and quite serene with lots of trees, colorful foliage and flowers. The house is absolutely beautiful, spacious throughout, and comfortable. The fact that we were able to get up anytime we wanted and make our coffee was relaxing. Every morning was spent on the front porch sipping coffee and enjoying the cool breeze. The property is near public transportation which made getting to nearby restaurant, stores and entertainment parks within reach. My wife and I have recommended this place to countless friends and family members as the only place to book their stay in Ocho Rios. My wife and I will certainly book our next stay at this lovely home.

30 Jan 2017
Howard &wife Dita was a lovely couple both was model guess
you are welcome to return anytime thank you for your business
doreenwil...
Boston, Massachusetts
“The house was nice with a lot of space, very quite neighborhood”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Location was great, very close to the beaches, and easy access to the highway.
Donavan the owner was very friendly and accommodative, he even allowed us stay one extra day because of my flight date. Would like to visit next year again!

30 Dec 2016
Thank you Doreen and you are welcome to rebook anytime. always a joy to meet nice people and Doreen and family was definitely that recommended to any other host
dolly23kn...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Fantastick”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The owner, Donovan met us on arrival, the next day (we called him) helped us with car rental. The house is BETTER than what the photo shows, very clean, spacious, light and airy. very secured and, So much room, if wanted a quiet area to sit in. The neighbours on both sides were friendly. The location is ideal to get around, by cabs or bus. There is so much to do regarding day/ night life. Donovan, I can not thank enough, for all his help if and, when needed. I'll definitely rent this property again when in Jamaica.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house/Location, If I lived in Jamaica, that's the house I would want.
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jun 2016
Hi grace thank you it was really nice meeting you and you are welcome to stay anytime
cediamond
Brampton, Canada
“SAFE, RELAXATION, PRIVACY, CLEANLINESS ALL IN ONE”
Reviewed 2 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was my first time renting a house to stay while on vacation, and I must say it was a GREAT experience.

ABOUT THE OWNER:
The owner Donavon is very courteous, he greeted us by the gate to let us in, he gave us a phone with minutes on it to use (the service provider is LIME, you can top up if needed) there was water and drinks stocked in the fridge. Towels were provided.

ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
The neighborhood is a gated community located off the main road very close to Scotchies, our favourite jerk spot. Very safe and very quiet, there's gate access 24 hours, we partied and came in and out with no problems at the gate.

THE BEDROOMS:
There are two bedrooms, very roomy. There is a ironing board and iron available. the beds are full size beds slept comfortable. There are no comforters on the bed but they are not needed. There's a fan in every room you will sleep with it on but its comfortable, there's no a/c but the fan is just fine and the cool breeze from the windows is perfect, every room including the veranda has mesh so you don't have to worry about mosquito's or bugs. just make sure you take out the trash and you will be fine.

THE BATHROOM:
The bathroom was clean. the only thing that visitors should be careful with is getting the floor wet while showering, this can be avoided by going in the shower first make sure the shower curtain is closed from end to end and then turning on the shower to ensure that the floor doesn't get wet. I brought extra toilet tissue with me as I do on any other trip.

THE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM
The kitchen and living room is very spacious, we didn't cook at all but the option is there to do so, the only thing I didn't see was dish washing liquid, as well as garbage bags for the trash, I probably didn't search too hard for them but as I like to plan ahead I brought some from home. there is a fridge and freezer very convenient.
the living room as stated before is very spacious, the couches were comfortable and also spacious, my first night I actually fell asleep in them, we had visitors and they slept in the couch which is very comfortable. We had a toddler with us so he enjoyed the tv programs (many to choose from).

The rental overall is an excellent selection, my favorite part of the house was the veranda.

Thank you Donavon for all the accommodations .

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: there's nothing that i can think of that i didnt like
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Apr 2016
Thank you chenelle it was nice meeting hope to see you again soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing