“Excellent Customer service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Troy N
“Excellent Customer service”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This place is great for family. Spacious rooms and free wifi. Care taker Carlene has excellent customer service skills and sweet lady. Will definitely stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Aug 2016
Thanks Troy, you guys were wholehearted with lots of energy, down to earth and easy to relate with, I will be more than happy to host you all again.
Pretty B
“The best place I have rented so far.”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

What can I say. The villa was just like the pictures. It had all the space you needed. I stayed for 2 weeks with my cousin. I fell in love with the villa as soon as I arrived. Carlene was the most wonderful host ever. She actually became my family. Love her to bits. Carlene always went out of her way to assist us with any thing we needed.. She went into town to get us things we needed.. She cooked for us at times too.. Her dinners was so good I had to post them on my Fb lol. The villa has not got A/C but there are fans.. And you do get breeze coming through the villa. If you need a taxi, you can get one just outside the villa for 120jmd to Ocho Rios,which is just 15 mins drive. Make sure it's one of the taxi with the red liesence plate. There is a convient store about 10 mins walk from the villa which is open 24 hrs, but they don't always have what you want just the basic, so it's best to go to Ocho Rios. And also there is a take away Caribbean food shop next door. Across the road through the battle site entrance you can access the beach.. Beware of all those steps,it will keep you fit lol..its not a sandy beach but pebbles and rocks and the waves can be strong at times.. But it's still nice. We went to Tower beach in Ocho Rios just behind Sandcastles Resort.. Now that is beautiful soft sand. All in all our trip was one of the best we had in Jamaica and I have been many times.. I will definitely be staying here again. You can arrange to be picked up from the airport also,the driver Alex was very nice and showed us all the new hotels that were built and being built on our drive to the villa. Carlene we really miss you and look so forward to seeing you again. Lots of love Beverley and Elaine.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Aug 2016
Beverley and her cousin are two fun loving generous girls, courteous with good communication throughout. Their company, humour and friendship were lovely to see and experienced. Beverley/Pretty, let me say that you and your cousin are always welcome to stay at Rayann’s Place.

Thanks again, Sherman
TSV-LGS
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great hang out location with truthful pictures”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I was very relieved upon my arrival to find that Rayann's Place was as depicted in the pictures. The rooms and environs are modest, clean and very comfortable. There is access to a beach, WiFi, cable etc.

The group was happy with the accommodations and if we need to be in the area again will definitely stop by. Also Carlene the caretaker was extremely welcoming and accommodating.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
31 May 2016
It was pleasure hosting this pleasant group of friends, They were down to earth with good practical advice and recommendations. I am more than happy to host them again. The lead has excellent communication skills and willing keen to keep me posted every step of the way.
Tenisha H
Laurel, Maryland
“Felt Like Home”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My family (parents and 2 adult children) and I stayed in this villa for 5 days for Christmas holiday. I really like that you get exactly what is shown in the pics. We really liked that there was a lot of space in the house where no one really got in each other's way. We weren't able to arrange to have cook during our stay but we appreciate that there was a full kichen tools, pots, etc to make ourselves confortable. There was a convenience store down the road where we bought food, snacks, and even wine. One of the key selling points of this place was that they had cable and WiFi for us was to stay connected. The beds were super comfy and the I think (not exactly sure) that the pillows in the bedrooms were MyPillow pillows. Needless to say, we had the best sleep ever. Even though the house was right off the main road we still felt safe b/c of high security gates that locked fron the inside and outside.We also enjoyed the semi-private beach that was accessable to visitors staying in the surrounding villas.

Special thanks to the house manager who was so gracious. We were super sad to know that we could have picked the ripe blooming ackee from the tree in the front yard.

Ocho Rios was only a 10-15 min drive away so if you are looking for some seclusion but still close enough to want to still be able to be out and about this is the place for you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the security of the property
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Apr 2016
Hi Tenisha,

Many thanks for your detailed and comprehensive review, we are happy to know that you and your family had a good time at Rayanns Place. I look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Thanks

Sherman
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing