“Gorgeous”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jo H
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We had the MOST perfect couple of weeks here - it's so peaceful - with beautiful views of the sea, lush greenery, lovely, clean rooms, and relaxed, welcoming staff who know the area really well and helped us with everything. Peter is a fabulous host. Can't wait to go back again!

Cody K
“"Love Love Love"”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm absolutely in love with Villa Viento. The view is impeccabla!! Accommodation is absolutely wonderful and the staff are so warm, lovely and professional.

This is definitely on my list of favorite places to stay. I am so looking forward to my next visit.

doreendac...
London, United Kingdom
“Thumbs up and highly recommended”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

What a fabulous place to stay peacefull. Also staff are wonderfully accommodating,simply amazingly with beautiful grounds, and sea view with beautifully stunning sunsets. The surrounding places are great too lovely beaches. No other place to be cant wait to get back sent my family an friends they loved it u certainly won't be disappointed, waking up to all that from my suite Hey the view nothing beats it highly recommended thumbs up

Sophia C
“Villa Viento”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow!what a beautiful place! One of the most relaxing vacations I have ever had. Peter is an excellent host. I loved going to the gazebo every morning to watch the waves crash against the rocks. Truly a spectacular view! Thank you for having me.

stephanie...
Hollywood, Florida
“This is one of my top villas I have ever had the pleasure of staying in.”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Peter is an excellent host. This was one of my favorite all time trips.
The Ocean views, Yoga, massage,restraunt,bar. With out all the distubances of a hotel. It had everything I need. I travel a lot and its hard to find a place as perfect as this. It had a Bohemian Retreat feel to it. It was clean very comfortable.
Just what I needed. I would highly recommend this place.
S.Scott

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing