“Everything we could have wished for and more”
other travellers have booked this property
Greetings & Welcome!
Zipline - Mystic Mountain - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Bobsled - Mystic Mountain - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Kiss A Dolphin - Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Swim With The Dolphins -Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios Jamaica
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
paulinemo...
London, United Kingdom
“Everything we could have wished for and more”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely property with a great outdoor space, a restaurant and outdoor bar within walking distance, a short drive to vibrant and lively Ochi very friendly people a real taste of Jamaica living, something you do not experience in an all inclusive resort hotel, this is the ideal place to do just as it says "Chill and Relax". Can't wait to go back.

Management Response
4 Nov 2017
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! I couldn't describe the place and experience any better than your kind words. We are very much ch looking forward to seeing you again ~ Cheers!
Tanya D
“Safe, secure, family environment for the best price.”
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

The grounds and villa are secure and clean. Everyone was friendly and polite. Cheap price. Full kitchen allows you to save even more. local entertainment in walking distance. Can't wait to go back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: security contantly making place secure.
Liked least: loved everything
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the quietness and cleansiness of the place plus the safety
Friends getaway
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The airy bedroom and the free wifi
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Bella84S
“The HEART of Jamaica lies within Ocho Rios & the owners: Jackie & Webster :)”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

How to describe perfection? I'll try :) Like many other travelers, I came to TA to seek out the best, worst, most budget friendly & most expensive. My fiance and I, originally, sought to stay in Runaway Bay in a standard hotel/room...he looked at one familiar property and was sold/psyched...me, not so much :) I worry, plan, connect w/ ppl...and start all over again! LOL! So, I stayed up for what seemed like endless nights searching for MY best (yes, he was not particularly in the equation b/c I knew he cld live, love and survive ANYWHERE! LOL!) options in Runaway Bay...I found not so many :( So, I began my research on neighboring parishes/towns, and THANK GOD, I did! I immediately was attracted to Jackie's (one of the owners) heading for the property (in bold!): Lovely Ocho Rios 1BR Duplex - FREE Wifi/Cable/24-Hour Security!!! I thought, Ocho Rios...not sold, need more info...however...FREE wi-fi/cable (for him!) & 24 GATED (yes, you read correctly...gated!) security...I was intrigued! For someone like me, this was a God send :) After reviewing the photos, checking out the special (which was/is awesome! You got a free night for staying 5!) and speaking w/ my other half...I made a move on it!

Jackie, provided prompt, friendly, knowledgeable responses and service. I was contacted withing hours of sending in our request! Jackie is so kind, warm, professional, and yet, SO very down to earth...more like a sister than someone you wld newly meet :) Jackie, immediately, forwarded her husband's (Webster) information to us in case we needed anything before or during our stay. At the time, we didn't know exactly how much that information wld mean to us later on :) After all was finalized and we made our journey to the island, we contacted, Webster, who was/is sooooo amazing! He really went above and beyond the call of duty to make our entire stay wonderful!

The area is very nice, cozy, safe and extremely authentic! Tbh, if you're going to Jamaica to not really experience it, the sights, the ppl and immerse yourself in the culture...you shld seek out the standard 5-star resorts. However, if you seek REAL, warm, inviting, authentic Jamaica...LOOK NO FURTHER than this property! You will feel safe (Webster will make sure of that!), welcomed and like one of the locals :) The property is as described, but we rcvd so much more! The loft-style bdrm is amazing (not just b/c it comes with a fully functional a/c unit! Though it helps! lol!) with it's one-of-a-kind ceiling (think Cape Cod), huge king size bed and cute bath (2nd bath downstairs!). You will be sooo thrilled to have a fully functional, CLEAN kitchen already provided w/ things that others, NOT Webster, may have forgotten (like: dish washing soap, washing rag, salt/pepper, pans, knives, forks, glasses, plates/bowls and water!). My fiance loveddddd that kitchen and used it almost our entire stay! We enjoyed the cable t.v. w/ the movie channels for nights in, and loved the breeze from the balcony :) Just incredible! And, one of the best perks of staying here...there is a GREAT restaurant DIRECTLY outside of the gates...no joking! It is a fantastic place with authentic Jamaican food with terrific prices (my fiance approves & loved...and, he is Jamaican!). Also, familiar places like: Pizza Hut (they deliver!), KFC & Chinese restaurants are just a 5 min drive away!

Honestly, dollar for dollar...this place is unbeatable! But, tbh, for the hospitality that we were shown...it was worth a million :) Sincerely! I miss Jamaica, this property and Webster's smiling face everyday! And, not that she deserves to be mentioned at the close of the review, but, the housekeeper, Ms. Kemi, UNREAL! She cleans so well, is quick, courteous, always with a smile, and...she even personally washed our things for us :) And, Webster, knows the area and will help with anything you may need...currency exchange, shopping, eateries, directions, grocery stores...anything! He even knows a very friendly, gifted young woman who can provide nail & hair services!!! COME ON! This place is amazing! But, PLEASE, don't take my word for it...book it! YOU WILL SEE :)

Jackie, Webster, Ms. Kemi...THANK YOU! From our hearts...thank you :) You made this trip wonderful for us both :) We will NEVER forget it and hope to come back soon! You really live up to the popular saying, "NO PROBLEM!"

One Love...B &T :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The authentic feeling from being amongst the locals, yet, being a short distance from the center of town :) Oh, and the a/c unit! lol!
Liked least: Not staying there FOREVER!
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing